9" Side Loading 37mm Launcher

idk is that too much to add on to my saiga 12.

http://www.2ndamendm...A-ST9-HAVOC.htm

what do you guys think?

post-35722-0-98484900-1320647784_thumb.jpg

no way.. the heavier the better.. why spend money on things that will make the gun run better.. like a conversion.. when you can bolt useless shit like that to the gun..

+1. 

These things are heavy enough

If you want to bolt something to your gun that shouts "MALL NINJA!" go for it. You might consider moving the fire control group forward and getting a real pistol grip and stock first. If you want a flare launcher just for the fuckaround factor, sure, makes sense I guess. If you actually have a practical purpose for one, a standalone, handheld flaregun usually makes a lot more sense.

• Like 1

I wouldn't bother with it for the S12, it'll make it way too front heavy and without a magwell it limits your versatility using mags. Any rail mounted attachment that needs the entire rail to mount solidly doesn't mix well with rock and lock mag fed weapons. Got one to work properly on a buddy's Saiga 7.62 but it limited the gun to 20 round tanker mags, doesn't bother him since those are the mags he runs so on the 12 I don't know if you could even mount one and still be able to insert any magazines.

thank you for your thoughts. and this gun is all about overkill not any practical use. big_smile.gif

if "tactical mall ninja overkill" is your cup of tea.. then by all means go for it.. but go for it correctly.. and at least do things that make the gun run better as well..

at the end of the day it IS your gun.. but you are doing yourself a huge disservice by not converting it..

I get it.. you want collapsible stocks.. grenade launchers.. 7foot long spikes on the front.. cool.. get an ace internal block.. a decent quality buffer tube.. and put the AR stock on that.. then bump the trigger group forward.. so at least the gun WORKS better.. I am looking at that as it sits.. and unless you are like 9ft tall.. that thing must be a nightmare ergonomically..

You NEED the Flare Launcher and you really NEED a Chaos Porkypine on it, http://www.chaosus.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?display=home

The Porkypine is pure badass Overkill!

The homey with the three different VFGs, has you beat by a mile for Mall Ninja Overkill.

All you have is the original iron sights? LOL, you suck, no mall ninja jealousy for your gun.

Better get a set of Krebs Custom Combat Sights, a ACOG with a Doctor RDS and a side-flip mounted 5X magnifier.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks it is silly to spend $330 on something only capable of shooting fireworks out of?

I think you can shoot gas rounds out of them, not sure. To each their own, nothing wrong with shooting fireworks if that's what you enjoy.

Am I the only one who thinks it is silly to spend $330 on something only capable of shooting fireworks out of?

it looks nice and how would you like to break in and be looking down a 12 ga and a 37mm at the same time?

I don’t think shooting off a 37mm flare in your house would be a great idea but to each his own.

• Like 1

I think you can shoot gas rounds out of them, not sure. To each their own, nothing wrong with shooting fireworks if that's what you enjoy.

also smoke rounds

I suppose guns can be like cars....some are "Go-ers" some are "Show-ers".

Personally, the conversion comes first, even then, $330 worth of ammo would be a Lot more fun than that. Even if it is just for fun, where do you use it and how many times can you actually enjoy shooting glorified smoke bombs?? Are you 12 years old?? If not, it's entertainment value will wear off pretty quickly.

Maybe adding a Cap gun and a squirt gun to your Saiga is more useful??

Edited by RobRez

it looks nice and how would you like to break in and be looking down a 12 ga and a 37mm at the same time?

depends... what kind of camo will you be wearing.. because that is going to make all the difference in the world.. also.. what type of gas mask? do you live in Somalia?