Receive my Bushnell TRS-25 Red dot

Ya know... I haven't taken the time to compliment you on your Saiga Blog, you've done a nice job.

Honestly, before I was like "whatever", but the more you put on there, and the quality presentation you've done has me going "Yeah man!"

[Partially deleted] Sorry. That stuff doesn't belong here.

The video could use a little more content, but that could be said about almost anything. As Chile says, the quality of the presentation of the blog is good overall. Its layout is clean and the text is easy to read. And despite their small sizes, the photos are mostly clear and demonstrative.

If I could make a suggestion for your videos, invest in a cheap tripod. If you're still using your cellphone's camera, jury-rig some way to attach your phone to the tripod. It will provide less jittery footage and twice the available handage. Getting good video doesn't necessarily mean having the best equipment, but it often means having the right equipment.

I will say your lighting always seems very good. Getting sufficient and properly directed light is one of my biggest problems in making videos, but yours all seem to be well lit.

Edited by DrThunder88