• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Laugh my frikkin ass off... Patrick just PM'd me inquiring about his prize.   Patrick, you're a funny guy.

Saturday, Dec 3rd @ 5pm/cst will be two weeks, if Patrick has not responded by then, I will declare the prize forfeit and present a new contest. The next contest will only be open to Contributors.  

No sir... But it looked like 550 to me       Thanks for the compliments on the contest ya'll. I wanted to do something different, have fun and pay it forward to the members here. Glad ya'll en

I was also a recepient of the generosity of Bridis, I am going to have a "pay it forward" giveaway as well, but after seeing the lack of claimed prizes in this thread and TAC-47's thread, would it be reasonable to limit the giveaway to contributors with at least 100 posts? What do you guys think? I am not trying to exclude anyone and we were all noobs at one time, but this is a little demoralizing to see all these gifts rejected.

I entered this contest because it was fun... And a chance to win something cool. I checked this thread on mt iPhone a few times a day to see what other guesses were. It seems like lack of interest on pats part but something may have happened to him keeping him from checking. Maybe.

Saturday, Dec 3rd @ 5pm/cst will be two weeks, if Patrick has not responded by then, I will declare the prize forfeit and present a new contest.

The next contest will only be open to Contributors.

I wanted to give every opportunity for him to claim his prize.

But there are members here who can put these sights to immediate use.

Fucking noobs scorn.gif

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

Saturday, Dec 3rd @ 5pm/cst will be two weeks, if Patrick has not responded by then, I will declare the prize forfeit and present a new contest.

The next contest will only be open to Contributors.

I wanted to give every opportunity for him to claim his prize.

But there are members here who can put these sights to immediate use.

Fucking noobs scorn.gif

Cool. I've been meaning to contribute. I guess no time like the present!

• 8 months later...

Tomorrow will be a week, and not a scrap of hide nor hair seen of my winner... Fucking noobs dry.png

How many grand prizes are forfeited when someone tosses the winning gamepiece, bottlecap or whatnot into the trash?

I'll give Patrick24601 a few more days to respond, then I'll either randomly pick a winner or do the contest again.

And maybe he will be back next year to check that PM haha.gif