WTB Broken Saiga 12 Mags

Hey guys, I am looking to buy some cracked, broken or destroyed Saiga 12 mags. I am a Mechanical engineer working on several designs for double stack mags for the saiga 12. I have 5 aluminum prototypes ( 6,8,10,12,20 round) that are undergoing testing. I do not want to tear apart good mags if I can help it. Mainly need the upper portions so I can model them into the computer. if your willing to donate to a good cause I can pay the shipping and a little extra for your time. Thanks in advance.

The aluminum prototypes have an all steel upper with hardened steel lips. I have put 500+rounds down range with them. So far no wear other that a finish rub is noted on them. After measuring over 35 Saiga Magwells we have a good measurement to ensure proper fit. The added width of the mag body below the feed housing gives the mag a very solid fit, No sway or rattle. will post pictures after patent papers come back.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...