WTS Red Jacket Firearms Saiga .223.

7B2453A2.jpg

0219081B.jpg

I bought it off of a forum member last December and have put about 140 rounds through it bringing the round count to 200. It has a dinzag bullet guide and will come with a bulgarian wood set. It has a krebs halfmoon 74 brake and a cleaning rod. A few features you will not find on your standard saiga it the gas block bayonet lug, the linkage holes have been riveted and it has been refinished. I have replaced the bullet guide due to problems with hollow points and Orlites.

Will include:

-1 clear circle 10 30 round mag (excellent condition)

-1 black bayonet (excellent condition)

-2(12 round mags) with white stripes. Was told it was for blanks.

-Inspection certificate

Price is $750 shipped(Individual to FFL) USPS MO only.

Please make sure your FFL will accept firearm from an individual (FFL to FFL+$50)

Please know your state laws before posting "ill take it"

First come first serve, Must post "Ill take it" or "PM sent" in thread to reserve your spot.

If you are serious about buying the rifle, please pay attention to your pm's as I will only wait 1 hour for you to reply and if no reply has been received I will assume you no longer have interest and will move on to the next buyer.

If you have any questions, Please PM me so as to keep the thread clear except for Ill take it or PM sent.

Thanks for looking

AZG

Edited by AZG

I recently puchased a rifle from AZG and it was as described and in great shape. He is a great guy to work with032.gif

Buy with confidence from AZG! I need to leave formal feedback still and will do so soon.

Thanks again AZG!

• Like 2

Btt fo

Updated photos.

Added stock set options, now either blk, purp, or wood.

Added 1 clr circle 10 30rnd mag & blk bayonet.

Has very smoothe action. Great rifle! Needs a good home with a decent range. Likes to be cleaned after every shooting session. Pm me if you're interested

BTT:

Offering up my last circle 10 to try and sweet'n the deal and get this puppy sold. So thats 2 clear 30 round circle 10 mags with the deal, 2 12 round mags, a black bayonet, Inspection certificate, oil bottle, no cleaning kit, cleaning rod and your choice of wood or polymer furniture. black, brown, or md pistol grip.

Possible trades include:

IZ107,

AK-LSFBHR/AK-432R stock set from kvar+$500,

8 round Izzy mags+cash, rock'n lock or magwell

Thanks

I have another wood set that I shouldn't, and told myself I wouldn't offer in the deal but shes gotta go and I dont have any more mags so as an option you may choose the nicer wood.....sorry for the novice pictures. Its hard finding the right light to show off this wood.

post-24335-0-54927100-1322687717_thumb.jpg

post-24335-0-01753600-1322687735_thumb.jpg

post-24335-0-74767300-1322687773_thumb.jpg

ETA: The reason the stock isnt all the way on is I still have to mill out the wood to make room for the rivits and dont want to do it if I dont have to but would be more than willing to if its the set that you want with the rifle.

Special offer: No Circle 10 mags or bayonet, just the rifle and (2)12 round mags with older wood, $675.00 NOW $650 shipped

Thanks

AZG

Edited by AZG

BTT for price drop

Rifle, mags, bayonet, your choice of stock set: $725 shipped (individual to FFL)

Rifle only, orig. wood stock set, shipped (individual to FFL) $650

Edited by AZG
  • 2 weeks later...

BTT

If you do the math on the parts and cost of refinishing, riviting, labor, and even with the current drop in prices on saigas, this is still a killer deal.

Parts brakedown if you were to try and build it yourself from a Saiga sporter:

$299 for the rifle (lowest price on the net I could find)

$55 front sight block

$30 for the Brake

$25 for the gas block

$18 for the gas tube

$15 for the handguard retainer

$110 for the polymer set/35-65 for the wood sets

$35 for the scope mount

$70 for the scope

$200 for the refinishing

$55 for the 2 circle 10s

$30 for the buttpad

$12 for the MD grip

$65 for the Bayo

$40 for the FCG

Labor probably came to about $100 or so.

Total for all, pretty close to $1160.00 not to mention shipping for all the parts, not going there, its probably ridiculous

I looked on the red jacket site and their RS-KP goes for $1085.00 without the circle tens, bayo, scope, and mount.

Just thought Id throw some data out there for everyone. Maybe someone will jump on this deal.

If its not your style, you could use the extra $$ you saved and AR the crap out of it. Get an MSA magwell. No dimples to hold you back. should drop right in. Then you could sell the circle 10s for more $. Just an Idea.

Edited by AZG

Any interest in trades other than previously mentioned? or are you just looking for those or cash?

I have a nice Winchester 670a 30-06 that I don't use, and some cash burning a whole in my wranglers. I think in all of it's years, may have had two boxes of ammo through it. My grandfather bought it new back in the day and it never left deer camp because he would have rather shoot the shit and drink beer than actually hunt, but don't let my grandmother know that.

Edited by liberty -r- death

Nice scope what brand is that? Also will those circle 10 mags work in a factory saiga without any modifactions? If u want to split up package I may be interested

The brand is centerpoint. The mags have been lightly modified to work in this saiga .223 but also lock up nice and tight in my slr106 just fine. So I would imagine they would. The 5roumder that came with my SLR is un modified and fits in both of them. No mods to either guns mag release.

Any interest in trades other than previously mentioned? or are you just looking for those or cash?

I have a nice Winchester 670a 30-06 that I don't use, and some cash burning a whole in my wranglers. I think in all of it's years, may have had two boxes of ammo through it. My grandfather bought it new back in the day and it never left deer camp because he would have rather shoot the shit and drink beer than actually hunt, but don't let my grandmother know that.

Yeah, just cash. I don't have any use for a 30-06, sorry, I just got rid of my 308 for similar reasons. I appreciate the offer though.

Thanks for the info, so u would sell just one circle 10 mag(I'm curious to see if it would work in my saiga 223) and the scope alone? How well does that scope work? How many yards is it ranged for and what brand would it be compaired to? I have cash or extra saiga 12 mags if u wanted to work something out?

Thanks for the info, so u would sell just one circle 10 mag(I'm curious to see if it would work in my saiga 223) and the scope alone? How well does that scope work? How many yards is it ranged for and what brand would it be compaired to? I have cash or extra saiga 12 mags if u wanted to work something out?

to answer your questions more,

For me to sell them to you, I would need:

-$113 shipped from you for the scope and 1 circle 10. &

- another buyer for the rifle w/and what I listed as apart of the package minus the scope and mag for $550

Until then it must remain a package deal. Sorry

The scope I just bore sighted it @ 100 yards. Haven't shot with it.

Edited by AZG

For $550.00 shipped to my FFL I might be you're Huckleberry. With all of you're previous posts on what come with and the break up of the scope and 1 bulgy mag. Can you clarify for me what I'd be getting for the $550.00? Just need to make sure so when I pitch it to the wife I can let her know exactly what I'd be getting.

For $550.00 shipped to my FFL I might be you're Huckleberry. With all of you're previous posts on what come with and the break up of the scope and 1 bulgy mag. Can you clarify for me what I'd be getting for the $550.00? Just need to make sure so when I pitch it to the wife I can let her know exactly what I'd be getting.

Well you're a daisy if ya do!

1) professionally restored/converted...whatever, Saiga .223

1) circle 10 clear 30 round mag slightly mod. To fit the rifle

1) buttpad

2) 12 rounders(was told they were for blanks but I never used them/checked.

1)utg mount

1)(your choice) furniture set: wood/poly

1) inspection certificate

1) bayonet

And a partridge in a pear tree..... Wait chistmas is over, I'm out of those.

So that's it then

Shipped to your FFL in orig box by me so make sure they'll accept a firearm from and individual.

Now, this is all considering GunRunna47 accepts the deal. I'll need both of you to please post an I'll take it on each of our conversations for this whole thing to go down.

Payment: USPS mo if it's all fine and dandy with y'all, pm me for details

Thanks

AZG

• Like 1

I'll take it for $663 if the other guys don't work out for ya or you don't want to wait....(this is becoming an epic sale, so however you want to decide is fine by me)

Thanks,

-

Will include NEW(never used)scope, mount, and butt stock pad for $13

$663 for package. Shipped to your FFL by me.

Edited by Louisville Glocker
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.