A great gunsmith/firearms manufacturer found

I always read on here people looking to have work done and the people that do it have long wait times or real high prices on some stuff. So I bought a gun off gun broker and went an hour from my house to pick it up,and when I got there I met Steve , he moved up to Vermont from down south and to my surprise is a 2nd generation Federally licensed firearms manufacturer and gunsmith with a custom machine shop he is the type that lives to do gun work and shoot.So we got talking after I got my gun, then he started showing me some of his stuff and this man really knows his shit I would put him up there with some of the top gunsmiths and just for a small example he has done alot of Saiga stuff, custom builds, a ton of kit builds ect..He converted an AR to shoot 7.62x25 tork. but built the AR lower reciver on a mill from a solid block ,converted an AK to shoot the same ammo that AK was really impressive, along with a bucnh of other stuff, I was impressed by far and thats rare, The trouble is he's learning that Vermonts local business is not nearly enough to keep him busy from what hes used to. He is doing several AK kits for me and some other Saiga work to follow. I am so glad I found him and the best part hes so close to home So if your looking to have some stuff done no matter how simple or complex I guarantee you will be happy the price will be fair and it will help a fellow gunman out.

Contact me for more info or here is his email I will let him give out his phone number, just let him know you saw it on Saiga12.com

Steven N

bradleym3a3@aol.com

Edited by vermontmadman