AK Polymer Skeleton Stocks, Upper & Lower Handguards, Mags

***After messaging with Boomsick42, who has now seen the mags in person, I've got yet another edit.

These are single stack, 5 round mags. I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, beyond my own AK. According to his post: "THESE ARE FOR A WASR-10 OR BULGY SINGLE STACK RIFLE".

If you've received yours and can't use them, please message me with your PP email address, and I'll get you a refund of $3 each for the mags.***

I've got a bunch of AK parts I need to clear out of my garage. All new, including stocks, upper and lower handguards and single stack mags (7.62x39).

I've listed prices below, including priority shipping to US addresses. Payment is via paypal. If you're interested in buying more than a couple, feel free to PM to make a deal.

Stocks - $17.00 shipped

Package of 1 stock, 1 each upper & lower handguard and 1 mag - $28.00 shipped

Additional mags (with stock or package order) $3 each

If you just want mags, then they'll be $3 each plus priority mail shipping - I can get 6 in a small flat rate box.

***I just did a quick count, and the limiting factor is the upper handguards - I've got a few more boxes to sort, but it looks like I have 15 10 of those right now. Maybe a few more depending on some pending transactions.

I have at least 50 each of the mags and lower handguards. I'll be counting the stocks asap.***

ETA: I've been asked a couple of times, so I wanted to add that the handguards do NOT have heat shields.

post-37757-0-83549600-1321404482_thumb.jpg

Edited by anticommagirl
  • Like 3
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***After messaging with Boomsick42, who has now seen the mags in person, I've got yet another edit.   These are single stack, 5 round mags. I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, beyond my ow

Please Pm with price for 2 lower handguards and 2 stocks.

+ 1 for Anticommagirl, Stocks came in Monday and were perfect!

Posted Images

Does anyone recognize these magazines? I was curious who was the manufacturer before I bought any.

They look like Bulgarian commercial mags to me, they predate the 'bullet' mags. I don't think they have metal reinforcements, but I doubt it would cause a problem.

They could be something else and I'm just mistaken.

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved my two mags

THESE ARE FOR A WASR-10 OR BULGY SINGLE STACK RIFLE, THEY WILL NOT WORK IN A NORMAL DOUBLE STACK AK47, LIKE THE SAIGA.

Yup thats what I found too...I've heard of them, just never saw one before. Which does actually make sense not that I think of it.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.