AK Polymer Skeleton Stocks, Upper & Lower Handguards, Mags

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***After messaging with Boomsick42, who has now seen the mags in person, I've got yet another edit.   These are single stack, 5 round mags. I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, beyond my ow

Please Pm with price for 2 lower handguards and 2 stocks.

+ 1 for Anticommagirl, Stocks came in Monday and were perfect!

Posted Images

Thanks to everyone for their purchases! I've got two more upper handguards available, so I can do two more complete sets. After that the sets will be gone.

I have plenty of the stocks, mags and lower handguards though. If you could use more than a couple of anything, message me with an offer. I've got to get this stuff out of my garage!

Just received my stock and mags.

+1 for quick replies to PMs

+1 for rapid shipping

+1 for quality of product

+1 for low pricing

I am very happy with the ruggedness of the stock and handguards, very solid and a great texture too. The stock is going on an S12 and the forend is going on a Draco.

Those of you who have rec'd these stocks, would they fit a WASR (seller doesn't know but suggested that you might)?

They should fit on a WASR. I don't actually have a WASR to try it on so I can't say for sure. I have a wooden thumbhole stock that come off from a WASR and they look the same. I have had them both on my S12. There was a company selling a WASR with this style polymer stock but I am not sure if they were exact. I hope this helps a little.

So, these mags will NOT work in a saiga 7.62x39 rifle? Just want to clear that up before buying...

No they will not fit a Saiga, but the stock sets are well built and worth the money.

• 2 weeks later...

What a deal for these stocks, maybe I should buy another!

got mine today, thank you. anyone know of a recoil pad extension for the stock?

Good question about recoil pads, I emailed Carolina Shooters Supply to see if their 1 inch recoil pad for ace skeleton stocks would fit this style. Will update when I hear back.

Good question about recoil pads, I emailed Carolina Shooters Supply to see if their 1 inch recoil pad for ace skeleton stocks would fit this style. Will update when I hear back.

chances are you won't find something that will fit perfectly short of slip on recoil pads, but modification is always doable

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.