AK Polymer Skeleton Stocks, Upper & Lower Handguards, Mags

Good question about recoil pads, I emailed Carolina Shooters Supply to see if their 1 inch recoil pad for ace skeleton stocks would fit this style. Will update when I hear back.

chances are you won't find something that will fit perfectly short of slip on recoil pads, but modification is always doable

Yup, thats what they told me

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***After messaging with Boomsick42, who has now seen the mags in person, I've got yet another edit.   These are single stack, 5 round mags. I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, beyond my ow

Please Pm with price for 2 lower handguards and 2 stocks.

+ 1 for Anticommagirl, Stocks came in Monday and were perfect!

Posted Images

For those who were asking about handguards, I do have both uppers and lowers available right now. Upper/lower shipped together is $12. One or the other would be $9 shipped.

I have an easier time keeping up with PMs, so please shoot me a message if you're looking to buy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've still got plenty of stocks and mags to sell (and a few handguards), but I'll be without internet for the next few days so it may take me a little while to get back to you. I should be able to catch up with everyone with new orders or questions on Monday or Tuesday (6/4 or 6/5).

Have a great weekend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

C'mon. How about a response from, at least, someone who knows the poster? Or is this post/board in rigor mortis? Please tell me if I'm wasting my time here.

If you click on their name, it takes you to their member page. If you look on their member page, it tells you the last time the person logged onto the forum. If you had done all that, you would see that the seller hasn't been on since August 8th. Give it a little time. Some people work alot, or on vacation (still summer time you know). big_smile.gif

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.