.223 20in, know where to get one?

Oddly enough I just got an email response back from Centerfire Systems asking about the ones they have. They've got 20" RAAC imports with no magazine dimples. So if dimples are important than they are a no go, but I'm assuming since they are RAAC imports they don't have the import mark removal that looks like velcro.

alright, im planning on getting a magwell adapter, so whould that help with any of the "mag wobble" ?.i am thinking about the getting the MSA magwell, but havent found a review on here about them. they look well built, but how much "modding" do you need to do to make them fit and work flawlessly? also with that would a BG be needed?

alright, im planning on getting a magwell adapter, so whould that help with any of the "mag wobble" ?.i am thinking about the getting the MSA magwell, but havent found a review on here about them. they look well built, but how much "modding" do you need to do to make them fit and work flawlessly? also with that would a BG be needed?

No bullet guide needed. Requires a little dremeling of the front trunnion inside the mag well. I think MSA has instructions posted. You will get instructions if you buy one. Go slow (heat is bad), fit often, dremel as little as required. Since the adapter is fitting tightly to the trunnion, nothing should wobble.