Sign in to follow this  
CBR Shadow

Autoplug General Consensus?

I hear a lot of good things about the Autoplug - is the general consensus that it works well and is worth putting on your S12? I've been hesitant because I wanted to wait to see some reviews. I have the gunfixers plug right now which has 5 settings.. it'd be nice not to have to mess w/ the settings anymore. Does the autoplug ever overgas? I'm willing to deal w/ the 5 settings on my current one if the Autoplug is going to put more wear on my S12 slamming around the internals.. Thoughts?

Thanks

I've read a few good reviews already posted about it. I've posted a good review about it as well. It kicks ass. That's pretty much it. IMO. Nuf said

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/54816-tac47-gas-plug-review/

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/58349-my-tac-47-target-testing/page__fromsearch__1

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/67430-my-auto-plug-range-review/

Edited by AZG

installing the autoplug was the best thing ive done to my saiga. its great to just shoot and not worry about switching settings with every type of ammo. you'll wonder why you didnt do it sooner

Deepdiver is the only one I have heard having problems. I had the opportunity to talk with him in person, but haven't had the time to take a gander at it--I'm kinda curious, as I haven't had the luxury of handling one, yet...

Works great, have 2 of them and a buddy has one . Loads of fun on unsuspecting friends shooting your S12 with a mix mag load.011.gif

• Like 1

I would never own an S12 without one. I use mine for 3-gun where I have to mix slugs & bid shot during a some stages. No concern about pounding the trunnion with the bolt carrier, or other damage.

Depends on if you use 3" or not and want to cycle different types of ammo w/out changing gas setting. I don't use 3" and like the fact that I don't have to adjust gas setting for different ammo. Seems to run cleaner too.

Depends on if you use 3" or not and want to cycle different types of ammo w/out changing gas setting. I don't use 3" and like the fact that I don't have to adjust gas setting for different ammo. Seems to run cleaner too.

AZG is right here, I used 3inch on mine once just to test it. Haven't used it in my autoplug since.