Converted 7.62x39,Mags,Accessories,Ammo,FTF in Mississippi

I have a converted 7.62x39 with ACE Folding Stock, Bulgarian Flash hider, Bayonette, Tactical Case, Several Mags, and LOTS of Ammo. Looking to sell in person in North Mississippi. I would be willing to ship the rifle to a FFL, but the ammo is heavy. Almost too heavy to carry.

$875

Edited by jtoddellis

She can shoot! She just can't hold the gun up, LOL...

I'm not sure how many mags I have, but I know I have the one plastic, Polish magazine that is in the picture. I have the 10rnd mag that came with it. It has been modified to work with the bullet guide. I have one 20 rnd mag. and at least 3 metal 30 rounders, maybe more I haven't looked lately. All of the metal mags have US made floor plates and followers.

I have around 1500 rounds of ammo. Most of it is WOLF brand.

The rifle is a EAA import maybe 2003 or 2004 model

The FCG is from First son enterprises

The ACE folder has the Cut the Tang adapter block

Front sight base, gas block and flash hider are Bulgarian

Can't remember where I got the Bayonette

I would be willing to sell rifle alone for $700

The ammo alone should be worth $300

I think I'd be interested, but I won't be back in NE MS till 1 week from now, but, if you can wait that long,

I'd be interested in the whole shebang

Who did the conversion?

I did the conversion. I'm located near batesville, ms.

LOL, I just got an e-mail that a classified add for this rifle had been rejected by our local Tradewinds. I called to explain to them that my gun was perfectly legal. The lady told me the problem wasn't the gun, but the fact that I submitted a photo of a child holding an AK-47! She said this was highly inapropriate and she didn't need that kind of publicity.

Edited by jtoddellis
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.