Single point AK sling?

Can anyone recommend a good single point AK sling? I would prefer a non-bungee type. All I have found so far is the AK single point Bulgarian sling made by Arsenal:

2-AISAK-340BT.jpg

Any other rigs you folks use?

Edited by Jpanzer
Non-Buisness Member Link Removed

Posted Yesterday, 05:09 PM

I use the Tapco MASH hook. lots of options for two point or single. It's simple.

This one

<Link Removed>

Edited by Nailbomb, Today, 09:44 AM.

Non-Buisness member Link removed.

So, no links to a business that sells a business members product, when that business member does not sell directly to the public? Kinda seems like Tapco and MD Arms will get the short end of the stick on that one.

Edited by Parf
  • Like 1

You can tell them what to buy without doing their shopping for them. Everything is fair game up until a link.

Not a slight against Tapco, or any other business. Them joining the forum does not grant everyone they do business with the same rights as every other business member here. When MD arms went through Copes, did you notice they joined the forum? Makes everything easy.

You can tell them what to buy without doing their shopping for them. Everything is fair game up until a link.

Okay, that's fair. He should have linked directly to Tapco's website.

Back to the original topic, I can't help you because all of my single point slings are bungie. I use OSOE and YHM, and both are good, but not perfect for me.

Another thought, if QD is not important to you use a regular sling with a triangle or delta screw link through the stitched loops at the end. You will have to cut off the plastic hardware without damaging the sling itself, but it works great. Order a $3.00 elastic mash hook cover to go the screw link. I replaced the ends of my single point slings with these.

gallery_14197_715_3147.jpg

Edited by Parf

So how are we to exchange ideas about the topic? If I post a picture of a sling and name the company that makes it, is that a violation if that particular company isn't a member here?

Man, sometimes I have to wonder about the state of affairs in this world. Seems you can't do anything without ruffling someones feathers these days...sad.png

So how are we to exchange ideas about the topic? If I post a picture of a sling and name the company that makes it, is that a violation if that particular company isn't a member here?

Man, sometimes I have to wonder about the state of affairs in this world. Seems you can't do anything without ruffling someones feathers these days...sad.png

yes. you can post a pic of it, tell them who makes it, even tell them how much it costs through a supplier.

Just no links.

Thanks for the clarification Nailbomb! 032.gif

Found another that might work. This one has a short piece of the bungee, enough to let you switch to offhand shooting easily. It's a BDS single point tactical sling. Anyone familiar with these?

SPS1.jpg

Edited by Jpanzer
  • 5 months later...

Several days ago I received New Limbsaver SW Tactical Sling.

Perfect quality and flexibility - can used as Single/Dual Point (has Quick-Release Harness System and Military Grade Single/Dual-point Quick Connector)

IMG_0771.JPG