Another conversion question

I have been looking at the photo thread to get ideas. One thing I noticed is that some of the pistol grips look like it requires moving the trigger forward and some leave it in the original position. It seems that the ones moved forward make for a more compact look as opposed to those not moved. Do those not requiring relocation of the trigger make the gun longer to fit the pistol grip. Is there a preference of one over the other? I seem to like the looks of those moved forward but the ease of those that don't require moving the trigger.

I have been looking at the photo thread to get ideas. One thing I noticed is that some of the pistol grips look like it requires moving the trigger forward and some leave it in the original position. It seems that the ones moved forward make for a more compact look as opposed to those not moved. Do those not requiring relocation of the trigger make the gun longer to fit the pistol grip. Is there a preference of one over the other? I seem to like the looks of those moved forward but the ease of those that don't require moving the trigger.

The "conversions" that are basically just a slap on pistol grip are not conversions, they're just an aftermarket stock. You are better off just keeping the original set-up if that's your preference (IMHO).

Moving the trigger-set forward IS the conversion. I'd highly recommend it. I can't tell you how much more i shoot it now that it's converted.