Saiga 12 case thread

I'm planning to get a new gun case for my S-12, I bought the Classic Arms converted Saiga which came with a Bulldog case. After adding a 10 round mag and red dot, it's too big for the case. I'm looking at the NC Star gun case on Amazon with an external mag pouch.

Search Amazon for NcStar Gun Case.

413rv2pa0zL._SS360_.jpg

My converted gun is 39" long, I'll be getting the 42" case. I'll post fitment pics when I get it.

I hope others will post their bags and photos.

I don't have anything hanging off of the sides except for the folding stock. That

will be replaced with a telescopic stock similar to a MP5. If it doesn't fit, I have some

10/22's for it.

I have to drive about 1 hr north to get to a Walmart that sells guns. My local supercenter

is slated to start carrying them again. Being on the MA border they stopped selling them

years earlier.

Malodave

• 4 weeks later...

i have the 46" voodoo but the 42 will fit too

I wish I would have known that the 42" would have worked back in sept. I bought the 46" so that it would fit. now there is so much slack and room in the bag that its kinda ackward. Oh and I'm using the 46" double gun bag.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/46-Padded-Weapons-Case.aspx?a=389661&pm2d=CSE-SPG-3-GOOGLE&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse

In typical evlblkwpnz fashion, I like mine simple and functional.... like my Saiga 12s.

This case is more something that one might throw behind a seat in a truck and it not take up a lot of space.... like the weapon.

post-22401-0-26278600-1324780696_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-06000300-1324780711_thumb.jpg

I like pauleys hard case.

I'm thinking about doing a custom guitar gun case latley.

Thanks. smile.png

If I ever get free time, I'm going to re-do it, using fabric lined inserts so the top section looks better...

The idea I was going for was to be able to grab it & go with everything I could need & move inconspicuously... I need to get some music stickers to cover the case with though...

Done1.jpg

Done2.jpg

If anyone wants pointers, here's a thread I made back when I made it; http://forum.saiga-1...fficially-a-go/