Gravy!? Lap dances?! We must work together!!! LMAO!!!

Seriously though. I would love to start my own business as well. Nobody locally offers real smith services and i felt confident that i could corner the market here. Then i started looking at the cost of renting a building and the insane fees/taxes that I'd have to pay. Still looking into it. I'm not knowledgeable enough about the subject yet but, if i could do it at home in my spare time, in my garage, it may be worth it.

I forgot that if I was making $2,000,000 each year with my own private jet that I would probably develop a pricey cocaine habit which would ultimately help offset the cost of the lap dances if shared with the girls so we would have to allot another $1,000,000 for pure uncut Colombian at the beginning of the year to comfortably make it through without paying hefty dealer profits. biggrin.png

People with dirty plants are held liable for damages... it's cheaper to be clean. You get more profitable workers if you pay better and have higher standards. If you produce crap, what would force anyone to buy it? You'll lose your shirt.

Corruption is the ONLY way bad businesses can last. "Too Big To Fail"... Monopolies where the people have no choice such as cable and insurance... They can be as worthless as they want because there is no risk to them.

Eliminate the corruption by eliminating the power of the politicians to sell favors. Remove governments power to it's lowest possible level.

I thought that was a kinda basic American concept?

Liable would have to be enforced by a regulation (which you are against)...I was a buyer for a furniture company...we ordered from a manufacturer in China who's plant literally dumps the waste in a nearby stream...they are a multi-million dollar company... Now as far as monopolies go that is another issue that has switched...government used to be against monopolies now they are the monopoly in same cases...The American concept is whatever individuals want to make it...it used to be go west grab your 13 year old wife start a farm and kill indians as savages...now it's stay at home knock up your meth head gf again and see what we get before this ship sinks..lol

• Like 2

People with dirty plants are held liable for damages... it's cheaper to be clean. You get more profitable workers if you pay better and have higher standards. If you produce crap, what would force anyone to buy it? You'll lose your shirt.

Corruption is the ONLY way bad businesses can last. "Too Big To Fail"... Monopolies where the people have no choice such as cable and insurance... They can be as worthless as they want because there is no risk to them.

Eliminate the corruption by eliminating the power of the politicians to sell favors. Remove governments power to it's lowest possible level.

How do we eliminate the power of politicians to sell favors? I've said for a long time that politicians shouldn't be allowed to take money from, or have ties to, any corporations what so ever. But, how do we keep them from it?

Hijacked? Meh... Any scenario must be predicated upon HOW it would/will happen. Our current implosion is a symptom of a societal sickness... that sickness being government.

We know the government is not going to be cool in any event like this that's for sure...they will either try to impose marshall law and turn this into a military dictatorship or they will only save themselves and protect their own arse's..lol

Gravy!? Lap dances?! We must work together!!! LMAO!!!

Seriously though. I would love to start my own business as well. Nobody locally offers real smith services and i felt confident that i could corner the market here. Then i started looking at the cost of renting a building and the insane fees/taxes that I'd have to pay. Still looking into it. I'm not knowledgeable enough about the subject yet but, if i could do it at home in my spare time, in my garage, it may be worth it.

I forgot that if I was making $2,000,000 each year with my own private jet that I would probably develop a pricey cocaine habit which would ultimately help offset the cost of the lap dances if shared with the girls so we would have to allot another $1,000,000 for pure uncut Colombian at the beginning of the year to comfortably make it through without paying hefty dealer profits. biggrin.png

What is that line:...

"Put your face in that pile of shit and don't come up till you see god"...

How do we eliminate the power of politicians to sell favors? I've said for a long time that politicians shouldn't be allowed to take money from, or have ties to, any corporations what so ever. But, how do we keep them from it?

The correct answer is term limits. We could also add a one bill, one issue rule to eliminate the thousands of pages of pork spending that gets added to bills that address an issue that matters instead of adding in hundreds of budget items like $500,000 in grants to study horse masturbation or $70,000 to fund artists that use feces and urine as their media.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 1

Vote against any politico who refuses when you tell him to do it.

Start real petitions and try to smile and be as understanding to everyone as you can to bring them around to the reality that 90% of politicians and the laws they create exist only to enrich the politician and the guy who paid him to run.

You will get nowhere calling people idiots, telling them how to live, or that they are goin' to hell because they don't screw or prey like you do.

It boils down to making a deal... the Republican base needs to get the hell out of everyones bedrooms and medicine cabinets, and the Democrat base needs to shut up and stop telling people what they can buy for defense, or how they can run their businesses.

Once that idiotic crap is over... hunt down the bankers and prosecute every single one for corruption... right next to the cronies they bailed out.

• Like 2