SOLD Thanks

Im going to bite the bullet here and sell my S12 Project.

Originally I wanted more of a sporting S12 look, and slowly it turned into a Tac-Build. Although my S12 has ran like a champ since day one, I never fully agreed with the direction I've taken it & will the mods I have there's no going back with this one. At this point I'd like to just start over so I've decided to sell it. This is basically a fully functioning S12 minus a Butt Stock, Grip, & Trigger guard. Its a 3-hole S12 that has functioned with light/cheap loads like Win Universal from day one.

Use it for back-up parts, or refinish the build however you'd like.

The one bummer is the paint I used to finish it has been deteriorating with some gun cleaning solvents. Luckily it has nothing to do with the parts or the function of this S12. It can easily be refinished.

This is a Packaged Parts Sale (not Individual Parts Sale).

Parts Include...

Receiver

Front & Rear Trunnions

Barrel

Gas Block

Saiga Gas Plug

Saiga Gas Piston

Bolt Carrier

Bolt

Main Spring

Tapco G2 Trigger Group

Dinzag AK Rear Sight Block & Gas Tube Assembly

Texas Weapons System Top Cover

Dinzag Upper & Lower Hand Guard Retainers

AK Style Lower and Upper Hand Guard (modded to fit the S12 but it'll still fit any AK)

Original S12 ButtStock, Trigger Group, & Trigger Guard also included

IMG_0845-1.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0843-1.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0847-1.jpg

IMG_0851-1.jpg

IMG_0852-1.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849-1.jpg

IMG_0853-1.jpg

Price is $610 Shipped w/ Tracking to your Local FFL

Keep in mind This is a Parts Sale.

Reason being... Some of my Mods cannot be returned to Stock (I either don't have the parts, or they were modified and cannot be returned to their original condition). So Im selling it as a Parts Package (As-Is).

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have ...I'd be happy to answer them

Thank you!

Edited by ItsAllCreated

That is the direction I was wanting to go with my magwell build and since you are only wanting close to the price of a new S-12 I have a NIB S-12 that I was waiting till spring to start if that is something that interests you. It is a RAAC import so it does not have the hash marks.

Edited by SCHULTZE

If you do decide to part out, I'd be interested in the following:

gas tube / rear sight assy

bolt

carrier

spring

both handguard retainers

trigger group

plug

piston

We can, of course, negotiate price via PM, if you decide you would entertain the offer.

Thanks.

That is the direction I was wanting to go with my magwell build and since you are only wanting close to the price of a new S-12 I have a NIB S-12 that I was waiting till spring to start if that is something that interests you. It is a RAAC import so it does not have the hash marks.

Yeah I would consider a Stock S12 as Trade, but I'd like it to be a 4-port S12

is the TWS cover bent?? it looks like the tip behind the safety lever is bent out.Is the bare metal you can see on the hand guard retainers tings,scratches or just paint coming off

Yes it's bent outward. This was done to help clear the bolt carrier. If you look at a Bolt Carrier (the area directly behind the charging handle) it sticks out over the receiver a little. You can see on a stock S12 top cover (same area where the TWS cover is bent outward) the S12 cover extends outward in the same area to help clear the bolt carrier. Even with the TWS cover slightly bent outward the bolt carrier still rubs a bit; I intended to sand a bit off behind the charging handle to clear it. The amount of material that would need to be removed would not effect action at all, and after it was refinished (or polished if you wanted a polished bolt/carrier) People would never know it was altered unless you told them.

All PM's replied too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Price was set @ $610 Shipped because I wanted to be close to getting a Bone Stock S12 out of it (or maybe even put the funds towards my Benelli M4 Project).

I will consider all offers but pleas keep in mind... There are over $300 just in Dinzag AK Sight & Hand Guard Retainers Parts on this.

Although I am selling it as a parts package Its VERY close to a full functioning S12 (just needs Stock, Grip, Trigger guard), and its been a very reliable from day one (even with the cheapest of cheap Winchester Universal)

Here's a couple pic's of my build before I started striping it down for parts

IMG_0832-1.jpg

IMG_0835-1.jpg

Or you could build into a tradition style wood furniture AK like this S12 from Dinzag (plus you'd have the top cover which would be extra sweet!)

s12_doneright.jpg

Thanks!

~Stephen

Edited by ItsAllCreated

Sorry Stephen I checked both of my NIB saiga's and they are both 3 hole on the 108 the back holes are on the edge of the GB but on the 109 the 3 holes are dead center with room for the 4th hole if you wanted but I think 3 is all you would need they are a good size and not small. If you would decide you are intersted let me know and I will take some detailed picsof the gun and the gas holes for you. Also how many holes are on your gas system? Thanks.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.