FIve round Mags for $5!!!

I thought I'd share a deal I found with everyone. keepshooting.com has their five round mags on a black friday sale for $4.95 I just bought four. They aren't factory mags and their not not US made. I think I read somewhere a while back they're european. I havent heard anything bad about them and for five bucks I figured they are worth a try. Thought Id pass along a cheap find.

• Like 4

I thought I'd share a deal I found with everyone. keepshooting.com has their five round mags on a black friday sale for $4.95 I just bought four. They aren't factory mags and their not not US made. I think I read somewhere a while back they're european. I havent heard anything bad about them and for five bucks I figured they are worth a try. Thought Id pass along a cheap find.

Thanks for the heads up, I bought 4 of them, also had great deals on AK mags. I think you should e-mail them the link to this thread and ask them for some free mags, sort of like a commision, you earned them!

Has anyone tried the KeepShooting.com brand 30 & 40 round teflon coated mags? Any problems with them?

Is the country of manufacture known?

They have 30rd mags for $7 and 40rd mags for $10.

I'm going to order some of the saiga mags today. Looked at the 30/40 rounders but I'm not really a fan of the ribbed backs, although those are good prices. Aimsurplus has flat back 30 rounders for ~$9.95 in stock.

Thanks for the heads up, I bought 4 of them, also had great deals on AK mags. I think you should e-mail them the link to this thread and ask them for some free mags, sort of like a commision, you earned them!

Thanks for the Idea I e-mailed them with a link to the thread and dropped a hintbig_smile.gif