Axis (of evil) pin? Why won't they come out?

Thanks got the hammer in was easier getting it out than putting it back in. Oh man the BHO spring was the biggest pain. Oh and go figure the hammer needed to be ground down.

2 hours for just 1 more USA part not sure if it was worth it.

1 more USA part and I can use none USA mags, funny thing is I only have the 1 none USA (factory) mag.

Thinking of going with the gas puck if not that a new hand guard.

Thanks again Schultze

Edited by Joeddox

Thanks got the hammer in was easier getting it out than putting it back in. Oh man the BHO spring was the biggest pain. Oh and go figure the hammer needed to be ground down.

2 hours for just 1 more USA part not sure if it was worth it.

1 more USA part and I can use none USA mags, funny thing is I only have the 1 none USA (factory) mag.

Thinking of going with the gas puck if not that a new hand guard.

Thanks again Schultze

I could have converted one in that amount of time.... and reprofiled the hammer.

Whatever.... at least you are getting to know your weapon a little better and completed the mission.

• Like 1

I don't believe thats true. From what I was told if it has a pistol grip then you need to have 922r compliance. I probably should have said what mods have been done, not sure if people count that as converted. I added an ace folding stock but didn't move forward the FCG. Yesterday I replaced the hammer, which counts as another 922r part. I have a USA poly choke (muzzle attachement), the ace stock, usa pistol grip (which doesn't really count)

So if I add a gas puck I should be ok to use my factory mag legally. Also I couldn't get out the disconnector for some reason or I'd use that... Seems stuck with that hollow pin, hard to explain. Thanks for all the replies.

Foreign Parts 11 Domestic Parts 4

If you havnt converted then you can use your factory mag. Its only after conversion that compliance parts count.

If you havnt converted then you can use your factory mag. Its only after conversion that compliance parts count.

I didn't know I had to grind down the hammer at first and when I got it back in place without grinding it the hammer was like.... Ya I'm going to just sit here and not move how about that? U mad bro?biggrin.png