The Obama gang: having 7 days of food in your home makes you a terrori

Ran across this today:

http://www.youtube.c...T61oTrR8&mid=53

Some of YOUR elected officials believe you have no right to store food, to store ammunition, to have more than one gun, and whats more, they advocate suspending the rule of law and allowing the military to view the homeland as a battlefield - where American citizens can be held without trial!

Un-fucking real. Anybody doubting the filth of the rodents inhabiting the US capital should have their illusions shattered after watching this. Apparently politicians believe the Constitution is ass paper these days ....mad.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, we are the people who build AK 47s at home... If there is a list of dangerous people being watched, you're already on it.

The 7 days food thing is just weird.. My wife goes to the grocery store 1 time per week.. that's food for........7 days!

In Russia most of the people have 7 days stock of food. In the 199x-th almost every Russian family had a months stock of food. I remember we stored several 100lb sacks of potatoes and about 300 lb of

Posted Images

Yep.

McCain the douchebag. One arrogant SOB. Pecker-head needs to be voted out of office and take his daughter with him back to Arizona. Now you know why the establishment fought so hard to keep Rand Paul from being elected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXbwmqq-6Y4

Interesting Russian perspective:

http://rt.com/usa/ne...eld-graham-429/

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 2

Wait... lemmie check this...

Multiple guns? Oh yeah.

Ammo? Enough for a sustained firefight at least.

Food for 7 days? Well... yeah. Its only smart to have right?

On top of all this I'm a veteran of war who returned home?

Fuck DHS has a hard on for me.

The seven days of food thing is ridiculous. Everything else seems politically motivated (guns, ammo) or just plain confusing (missing fingers?!?!). But seven days of food is so relative and pretty much writes EVERYBODY into the pool of suspects.

Antigun has been around for ages...but the food thing is anti-anybody-with-a-fridge.

• Like 1

Believe it or not but that senator & I live in the same city! He would shit if he came to my house! LOL!! Wow what freakin bullshit are they gonna think of next? What if you have 5 kids plus me & my wife! Is that a small army? LoL!

Heck the only thing I don't have is missing fingers.. But a few of mine have that 'look' to them (me and car doors don't like each other).

What is 7 days of food anyway? A big bag of pinto beans and a jar of hot sauce? Depending on how low your standards are, one big bag of dog food should last a month.

Edit:

The missing fingers thing is because some politician watched the movie "The Kingdom" and thought it was really clever how they caught the mastermind bomber by looking at his fingers.. So they think that all master bomb builders, screw up making a bomb and lose fingers. Which is silly because any bomb worth worrying about, is going to take off more then a few fingers.

But I'm not a politician, so what do I know?

• Like 3

You think DHS has a hard on for you I am part of a organization that has over 250 members ( check out my members title) 95% are vets 75% were or are active Marines and 7 are private contractor still working and we found out 3 weeks ago we got put on the FBI gang watch list. They can think what they want but I know that when the SHTF I am good to go. I know some people worry about what they say online thinking the goverment is watching them, I have no worries in that department I know if there is ever a round up I will be near the top of the list. I have flowen 4 time in the last 2 years and have had full searches everytime and one interview cause I looked suspicious (white, long hair, beard and a cross tat on my forearm) I am a bad man in the eyes of our big brother.

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 2

Meh, the list of what makes you suspect IS ridiculous,but the law allowing them to detain US citizens is where the bigger problem lies. This is where the difference between parties starts to blurr. It's a power grab so the Ds like it and it's about "national security" so Rs like it, a perfect storm of bipartisan support. It really has nothing to do with Obama, minus the spin. Hell, we already assasinated a US citizen with no trial with a drone, so we have already forgone due process. I be some that would argue against this bill supported that action. THIS is why I will NEVER, NEVER, hold my nose and vote for the "lesser of 2 evils". McCain was a piece of shit candidate and he's a piece of shit representative. Surprise, surprise.

gomerpyle1.jpg

I can understand the food thing. Now that the government has started providing 3 meals a day at school you don't have any right or need for that much food. After all, you might do something radical, like teaching your kids in your own home. That's something the State doesn't like.

• Like 3

That's funny. Here in Hurricane Alley, they encourage you to keep a stock of food.

Devious thinking on their part. Now they can send ATFood into any home they want.

Not that they need help coming up with lame excuses to oppress citizens, but they missed a few.

You could be a terrorist (and a redneck) if.....

Pickup trucks could be used to haul excess food, ammo, and other contraband. You could also mount a machine gun in back like the third worlders are so fond of doing. We may be a third world country soon, so....

Any US flag flown without an accompanying apology is a dead giveaway that you may be a bitter clinger. All bitter clingers are potential terrorists.

Do you work? Then obviously you are opposed to Universal Government Care and are in conflict with the current government policy direction.

Think your vehicle should be powered by anything other than teams of trained butterflies (moths at night)? You are not only trying to destroy the country, you're after the entire world. You are a Super Terrorist.

Don't live in a commune? Exactly what do you have against helping your fellow citizens? Terrorist by default.

I could go on but am getting depressed and besides that I don't want to give our benevolent leaders too many ideas.

• Like 2

Maybe they're watching gun forums? I hope they are. They ought to realize that American gun owners could comprise the largest army on earth, this year Wisconsin alone registered over 600,000 hunters. If you're hunting you're going to own guns and weatherproofed ammunition containers, it's just practical. 600,000 'suspects' right there and that's just one state, and not all gun owners hunt. They need to narrow their definition because what is the point of having 'suspects' when half the country would likely fall into that category?

Do I own guns? Yes. Weatherproofed ammo? Hell yes, I don't want it to rust while it sits in the basement. 7 days of food? For myself I do at times in my cabinets. I can tell you what though and I hope they are watching this forum. Other than speeding in roads on occasion I am a law abiding citizen and listen up. You will never. Take. Me. To any 'prison' without due process of law. You can say you had 'suspicions' about 'suspicious activities' but the first time an American citizen is killed resisting this new legislation, resists being detained AGAINST his constitutional rights, you will have quite a lot of Americans to answer to.

• Like 1

Heard about this a while back. Hopefully it never goes any further than it is now. If this becomes law... It will likely be the last push before a new revolution. The American people (true patriots, not the ultra lib apologizers) will not lay down and give in to such tyranny. I do still have some faith left in my country and most of it's citizens.

• Like 1

So I should'nt shop at Maines, BJs or Sam's club anymore. Bulk food=badguy. These fuckers need to play in traffic. So all the poor people that go to food pantries and get a weeks worth of food or more are terrorists. REALLY! Where do they come up with this shit. Hell everyone I know gets over 7 days worth of groceries. I may have to video a grocery store and youtube all the terrorists we have out there.

Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1

That's funny. Here in Hurricane Alley, they encourage you to keep a stock of food.

I was also raised in the deep south. Preparation was something I was taught at a very young age. Back then, the Gobmint stayed out of our lives.

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

I agree that it's total bullshit if this passes. However, the only politicians I saw mentioned were Rand Paul, McCain and Levin. So where does it mention Obama?

It doesn't specifically mention Obama. But don't you think his stamp of approval would go on this anti-American legislation in a heartbeat? He's the pied piper playing the tune that the Constitution is worthless, the others like Levin and McCain simply dance the jig for him.

Sen. (yeah Senator! LOL) Lindsay Graham should be brought up on charges of sedition and treason, thrown out of the Senate and barred from holding public office for proposing that AMERICAN CITIZENS can be held without charges and indefinitely, and treated like enemy combatants here on our soil!

Friends, I group the vast majority of those in D.C. as impediments to liberty and freedom in this nation, and the all fit in the same category to me..., and we all know where Supreme Leader and his cronies stand on the 2nd amendment, and now the minions are trashing the U.S. Constitution and our inherent rights as well...

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 2

Maybe they're watching gun forums? I hope they are. They ought to realize that American gun owners could comprise the largest army on earth, this year Wisconsin alone registered over 600,000 hunters.

I'm pretty sure gun forums are monitored. American gun owners may equal the largest Army on earth but it would be unorganized chaos. Without comms and an orgnanized resupply, an Army is isn't very effective.

• Like 1

Well, the Senate sold out all of us. If they have their way you could be arrested on suspicion and held without charges as long as they choose. Never thought I would see this in our nation.angry.png

http://news.yahoo.co...-194321101.html

"The legislation also would give the government the authority to have the military hold an individual suspected of terrorism indefinitely, without a trial. That provision had no exception for a U.S. citizen.

Feinstein offered another amendment, one that would prohibit the indefinite detention of a U.S. citizen without charges or trial. She has said the last time the government held U.S. citizens indefinitely was when Japanese-Americans were interned in camps during World War II.

Kirk has called the provision unconstitutional, violating the Fourth Amendment and the right of individuals to be secure in their homes from unreasonable searches and seizures.

Countered Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.: "We need the authority to hold those individuals in military custody so we aren't reading them Miranda rights." UNREAL.....

Apparently Obama is worried it might somehow curb his power. It would appear he is oblivious to any concern about the Constitutional rights of American citizens...

"In its veto threat, the White House said it cannot accept any legislation that "challenges or constrains the president's authorities to collect intelligence, incapacitate dangerous terrorists and protect the nation."

Edited by Jpanzer

Multiple guns? Oh yeah.

Ammo? Enough for a sustained firefight at least.

Food for 7 days? Well... yeah. Its only smart to have right?

Guns - hell yeah. enough for a company

Ammo ??? - enough to support that company for a month

Food- Hell i got an underground bunker built into my house, what do you think?