The Obama gang: having 7 days of food in your home makes you a terrori

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, we are the people who build AK 47s at home... If there is a list of dangerous people being watched, you're already on it.

The 7 days food thing is just weird.. My wife goes to the grocery store 1 time per week.. that's food for........7 days!

In Russia most of the people have 7 days stock of food. In the 199x-th almost every Russian family had a months stock of food. I remember we stored several 100lb sacks of potatoes and about 300 lb of

Posted Images

Has anyone found this 'document' that Rand Paul was speaking of?? Because the language of food storage, guns, and ammo aren't in the bill proper and I can't find it anywhere else.

You have to question everything a politician says... especially those you agree with.

This is what I was thinking

Where did he get this 7 days of food crap anyway??

• Like 1

If this goes all the way, does this mean door to door fridge and cabinet searches? How about home arrests of people that have multiple registered weapons? What would we seriously see come of this???

I don't think we would see much of anything happen. At least not yet. I really believe it would be enforced very little, if at all. I'm thinking the main reason they want to pass this obscenity is to establish a precedent. If they can actually get away with making normal daily activities subject to Federal penalties on a bureaucratic whim and get the citizenry to accept such an absurdity, then it's game over. We, the people.....lose.

Has anyone found this 'document' that Rand Paul was speaking of?? Because the language of food storage, guns, and ammo aren't in the bill proper and I can't find it anywhere else.

You have to question everything a politician says... especially those you agree with.

Rand Paul is not talking about the bill's language but the defining features of a terrorist as per the Department of Homeland Security.

This is concerning because "terrorists" are the ones without rights, but who knows what a terrorist is. If a terrorist is someone who uses fear to further their cause then who the fuck are we as citizens of the United States?

If this goes all the way, does this mean door to door fridge and cabinet searches? How about home arrests of people that have multiple registered weapons? What would we seriously see come of this???

I don't think we would see much of anything happen. At least not yet. I really believe it would be enforced very little, if at all. I'm thinking the main reason they want to pass this obscenity is to establish a precedent. If they can actually get away with making normal daily activities subject to Federal penalties on a bureaucratic whim and get the citizenry to accept such an absurdity, then it's game over. We, the people.....lose.

The basic food storage and such would be extremely difficult to enforce and would likely be used as an additional "suspicion" to go along with ammo and weapons. Weapons would take forever to go by. I think it would take door to door searches of registered firearms. By that time I think we would be in full revolt. Not to mention all the people who have unregistered firearms. All this seems like it would be used along with those suspected of having ties to terrorist groups.

The scariest part of all of this is the provision that considers the "homeland", i.e. the entire United States, a "battleground", and anyone branded a "suspected terrorist" can be held without charge for as long as they want. That means no Constitutional rights, no valid charges, no recourse, nothing.

Don't you folks understand? If they don't like your friggin looks they can call you terrorist, lock you up and throw the damn key away.

All they need is to start building the gulags to make this the old Soviet Union. Oh wait, they already have Guantanamo don't they?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/29/senate-votes-to-let-military-detain-americans-indefinitely_n_1119473.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Edited by Jpanzer

that was a good read. its that kind of shit that had our founding fathers up in arms to begin with. or should i say the 3 percenters. thank god for them boys.

its just sad this shit is even considered into becoming law.

like i said, makes me wonder what they have in store....

Edited by Captain Hero

"The Founders, who wrote the Constitution, had just won a war against a king who had less power than this legislation will give to the president."

Something to think about ^^^

Recycle Congress 2012!!

I know Im voting against my representatives b/c they voted for this!!(Among other things)

Edited by big-J

The problem with Fox "News" is that it's not really news. They are self proclaimed "entertainment." I don't trust anything the put out.

http://www.thedailys...alse-statements

http://www.dailykos....akes-you-dumber

http://foxnewsboycot...an-lie-lawsuit/

http://www.thedailys...fair---balanced (2:14 and on)

You are in good company:

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/110593-obama-fears-drudge-fox-news-breitbart

Yakdung

So that half of a cow and whole pig we just ordered from the butcher north of us, will clasify me as a terrorist. Guess I'll have to turn off both of our deep freezers and start eating beanie weenies. I don't think so, but if they want to try and take it from me, at least I'll die with an empty gun and a full stomach. :)

The problem with Fox "News" is that it's not really news. They are self proclaimed "entertainment." I don't trust anything the put out.

http://www.thedailys...alse-statements

http://www.dailykos....akes-you-dumber

http://foxnewsboycot...an-lie-lawsuit/

http://www.thedailys...fair---balanced (2:14 and on)

Most of the crap you see on any news is complete garbage with a slanted perspective and Fox is no different. They show the sensationalist shit that people want to see for ratings, but nothing that will piss off their sponsors.

So where in the bill is the shit about guns and food. I saw the stuff about detaining people indefinitely, though its fairly clear that citizens and legal us residents are exempt.

EC. 1032. REQUIREMENT FOR MILITARY CUSTODY.

(a) Custody Pending Disposition Under Law of War-

(1) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in paragraph (4), the Armed Forces of the United States shall hold a person described in paragraph (2) who is captured in the course of hostilities authorized by the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107-40) in military custody pending disposition under the law of war.

(2) COVERED PERSONS- The requirement in paragraph (1) shall apply to any person whose detention is authorized under section 1031 who is determined--

(A) to be a member of, or part of, al-Qaeda or an associated force that acts in coordination with or pursuant to the direction of al-Qaeda; and

(B) to have participated in the course of planning or carrying out an attack or attempted attack against the United States or its coalition partners.

(3) DISPOSITION UNDER LAW OF WAR- For purposes of this subsection, the disposition of a person under the law of war has the meaning given in section 1031©, except that no transfer otherwise described in paragraph (4) of that section shall be made unless consistent with the requirements of section 1033.

(4) WAIVER FOR NATIONAL SECURITY- The Secretary of Defense may, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Director of National Intelligence, waive the requirement of paragraph (1) if the Secretary submits to Congress a certification in writing that such a waiver is in the national security interests of the United States.

(B) Applicability to United States Citizens and Lawful Resident Aliens-

(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

(2) LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to a lawful resident alien of the United States on the basis of conduct taking place within the United States, except to the extent permitted by the Constitution of the United States.

I knew we were screwed as a sovereign nation when they started using the term "homeland" in reference to America.

That never ends well. Ask WWII era Germany, ask USSR era Russians.

"patriot" act. Yeah. Tell me another one.

• Like 3

7 days of food......What about all the Hunters who harvested an Elk a few Deer and maybe a couple of Antelope, and have the knowledge to process the meat themselves??? How many terrorists are they feeding with all of that meat!!!! Sons of Bitches!!!! How could we not see the terrorism right under our noses!!!!

We need to force them to make all purchases at grocery stores and pay with trackable Credit cards!!!