The Obama gang: having 7 days of food in your home makes you a terrori

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, we are the people who build AK 47s at home... If there is a list of dangerous people being watched, you're already on it.

The 7 days food thing is just weird.. My wife goes to the grocery store 1 time per week.. that's food for........7 days!

In Russia most of the people have 7 days stock of food. In the 199x-th almost every Russian family had a months stock of food. I remember we stored several 100lb sacks of potatoes and about 300 lb of

Posted Images

He never gave a shit. All he was worried about was it would curb the POTUS' power, not that it essentially violates the fundamental freedoms the nation was based on. Nice of the gutless bastard to sign it on a holiday weekend while in Hawaii too....

I still had faith that, by some miracle, that there was some chance this wouldn't go. I have now lost that, and all faith in our present government... This is a sad time indeed. Farewell to our rights, and liberty... At least what was left.

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Ken and I'm located in Clinton County, NY. I'm fairly new to the forum and like to keep a low profile but I've been following your collective of posts. First for the tuning of certain firearms (thanks for the excellent info), and secondly for the like minded consolidation of political views and awareness. It may seem that some of your posts don't recieve the attention they deserve but they do. I'm sure many members are like myself and are trying to keep a low profile but like me are taking steps to prepare and prevent. I've sent emails to my worthless traitor of a representative Bill Owens and to the White House stating in very direct terms my opinions, all in hopes of avoiding this seizure of rights. Since I've expressed myself directly to the people whose view I've been avoiding I've realized it doesn't really matter if I'm active on this forum or not, they know me now and I don't really care. I'll defend my family's, friends, neighbors, mine and your rights till my last breath. Hard times may be here and I guess if I'm to introduce myself now is the tyme.

• Like 1

The screen name says it all.

I've served 19 yrs of military service for this great nation. I fear that the nation will not make it to my 20th year and retirement. (which I was really looking forward to) I'm already on watch list just because of deploying. Funny, they sent us there, but now we are considered possible threats.

I will vote and hope in vain it will help change things because I still believe in the constitution. It's all can hold onto even if congress and the president don't.

I'll be damned if they are going to take my freedom.

The phrase "cold dead hand" comes to mind.

• Like 2

Let the first of us be taken. There will be riots in the streets. Let the fist of us be killed. There will be blood in the streets.

I have not served my country. I had the wrong mindset when I should have... But I have the deepest respect for those who have and do. I would, however, gladly fight to the death for my liberty and freedom as well as that of my friends and countrymen.

I hope we never see this happen or have to happen.

• Like 1

If/when they DO take someone away for one of their silly reasons, that's when Saiga forum and other sites like it will mysteriously go down, because they will not want the facts to get out to those that would DO something about it. The news media will also have a lid on it as well, so the facts couldn't be leaked out. At least, that's the way I see it happening. Good reason for everyone to get together with regional contact points, just in case.....

• Like 1

If/when they DO take someone away for one of their silly reasons, that's when Saiga forum and other sites like it will mysteriously go down, because they will not want the facts to get out to those that would DO something about it. The news media will also have a lid on it as well, so the facts couldn't be leaked out. At least, that's the way I see it happening. Good reason for everyone to get together with regional contact points, just in case.....

Not a bad idea.

Found this interesting article.

http://www.pcworld.c...censorship.html

Yakdung

Very interesting!!, And Liberty - Death, definitely good idea!! Things need to get rolling. I believe that something like this was started a while back, but a lot has happened since then. Might need to do a search on here to keep from doing work that has already been done.

I hope all our members feel this way.