$499.........About time

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ClassicArms has S12's for $499. That's the price I got mine at a year and a half ago! Yoo Hooo!

Wonder who the first jackass will be to start selling "preban siaga 12 with scope rails" at ridiculous inflated prices?

Maybe they will have a contest and evil can win 2 or 3 of them

I beleive the difference is that they do not have the side rail scope mount.

I looked at their site a little closer in another area and that is exactly what the deal is. Shotguns with scope rails have been BANNED from further importation. evl scope rails.... I have a bag of them somewhere around here.

I looked at their site a little closer in another area and that is exactly what the deal is. Shotguns with scope rails have been BANNED from further importation. evl scope rails.... I have a bag of them somewhere around here.

• Like 2

so evl them rails

wink.png

Damned evl rails!

i'm pretty sure TAC47 used up the next 20 years of my good luck in just a couple of days. I'll be a looser for a while now....

Wonder who the first jackass will be to start selling "preban siaga 12 with scope rails" at ridiculous inflated prices?

Count me in!!!! money.gif

yay I just paid $40 dollars to have mine taken off and refinished.

i hate them anyways. Good riddance IMO.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

<Link Removed>

Still don't see it??

I also bought one from CSS not to long ago. Shoulda, coulda,woulda waited, but didn't. Oh well. Might buy another while my girl is out of town. When she gets back....SURPRISE! I just spent more money on myself!

Edited by Nailbomb
Link to Non-Buisness member Removed.

Oh well. Might buy another while my girl is out of town. When she gets back....SURPRISE! I just spent more money on myself!

Carefull, she might use it on ya.

Edited by Nailbomb

EXP-01-030!

Man I hope you guys get those guns, I really do but DAMN. Seems like there have been a lot of set backs. Weren't they supposed to be in like 6 months ago?

If I had the money to put out there I probably would have taken a chance myself though.

Carefull, she might use it on ya.

......................................................................................................................................................

I defiantly would not be worried about that. Takes her 15 minutes to load a mag,rack it, and take it off safety. She won't put any effort into getting faster, but a hell of a lot of effort doing her hair. WOMEN!

EXP-01-030!

Man I hope you guys get those guns, I really do but DAMN. Seems like there have been a lot of set backs. Weren't they supposed to be in like 6 months ago?

If I had the money to put out there I probably would have taken a chance myself though.

I paid for it so long ago that it will pretty much feel like a free gun once it finally gets here? LOL!

• Like 1

Yay, that makes the 830 I paid for mine before all the ban crap started seem ridiculous again. 032.gif

you just need to buy a second one at 500, then you can average them to tell yourself they were cheaper.

im glad i got mine as soon as i heard about the "ban crap". went to the local pawn shop/gunstore and put it on lay-a-way at 500 (530 after tax). the next month, while it was still on lay-a-way, they were up over 200$ at the same place.

• Like 1