$499.........About time

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ClassicArms has S12's for $499. That's the price I got mine at a year and a half ago! Yoo Hooo!

Wonder who the first jackass will be to start selling "preban siaga 12 with scope rails" at ridiculous inflated prices?

Maybe they will have a contest and evil can win 2 or 3 of them

Funny, I called them a few weeks back, when that price 1st popped up. They told me the same, "in customs". Weather or not thats true...long time in "customs"

+1

What is wrong with being honest and saying that they do not know when they will be available? I would rather have a reputation for being brutally honest.... and I am, lol! I usually project things far beyond what is realistic and my customers are always pleasantly surprised when things happen "early". If they don't want to wait for a quality product, they can take their money elsewhere because they are not the customers that I desire.

• Like 1

Damn I can't decide. Another Saiga, a Glock, or a CETME. This is a great deal.

You have a S12 correct? What Glock are you looking at?

Yes already converted. I was thinking a glock 22 3rd generation but it might have to wait. But then ill have to answer the question: "Why the hell do you have so many shotguns?".

Damn I can't decide. Another Saiga, a Glock, or a CETME. This is a great deal.

You have a S12 correct? What Glock are you looking at?

Yes already converted. I was thinking a glock 22 3rd generation but it might have to wait. But then ill have to answer the question: "Why the hell do you have so many shotguns?".

The answer to that questiuon is always "because I can.... and it's MY money"

• Like 1