AR stuff, FAL para lower, guns, armor and what not

I will state up front that I have no interest in trades at this time, I need cash for my business. I also have this posted on another forum, I sell by the time stamp on the PM or reply to the add.

AR "stuff"

RRA complete ar pistol lower-$250.00 shipped

RRA lower with magpul MOE grip installed as well as there two stage trigger-$250.00 shipped

MGI Receiver with RRA bolt/BCG and BCM gunfighter charging handle. This receiver has been milled out to accept AK-47 mags as well, it's there older style receiver-$600.00 shipped

14.5" 5.56 Noveske barrel it's never been shot through but has some scratches from projects I used it on. It's still in great shape and a comp of unknown brand will be included for free (gas block and gas tube are already installed-$400.00 shipped

90rd MWG drum $75.00 shipped

Level 4 plates with vest and carrying bag-$500.00+shipping-Sold pending funds

Scopes

IOR Valdada Scope 1.1-4x26 with illum. M-series CQB reticle. PLEASE look at the manufacturers website! This reticle is apparently rare for this scope and is sweet! Out of all the stuff I'm selling here this is the thing I think I'm going to regret letting go of the most. It's also true BDC cam for .223 and .308, nice GPR scope-$750.00 Shipped

Leatherwood ART 2.5-10x44- This is a nice scope and worked great on an FAL and bolt action. Have the box and info for this one.-$250.00 Shipped=Sold Pending Funds

Para FAL lower with stock and trigger/hammer installed-$325.00 shipped

Last but not least.

I have a Mossberg 500 with skull art work that was professinally done. It's pretty slick looking if your in to that type of thing, I got this in trade and have no use for it at this time. It was recently quoted at a local gun shop for $650.00 in trade. I see it's value as much lower then that I will part with it for $450.00 shipped+an orange (easily painted) speedfeed stock as well as a crapco folding stock.

Savage striker matte black with rail for rings-$400.00 shipped

Prices are negotiable WITH IN REASON! this is not a penny auction.....

Edited by YARP
  • Like 1

workin on it but I suck at life when it comes to this techy stuff.

No buffer tube or stock. I stand corrected on the grip, it's a magpul MOE. This is a hell of a good deal compared to any other prices on the net (actually they all are).

Buy with confidence!

RRA complete ar pistol lower-$250.00 shipped

When you say complete does it include the pistol buffer tube ?

Yes and buffer and spring. It's a complete lower nothing else needed. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier!

Plates are now sold pending funds as well as the para-lower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.