(I know I don't have a lot of posts, I am more of a lurker, but you guys helped me build a sweet Saiga 12 with all your knowledge!)

So you show your appreciation by spamming the site with a "help me get something for me" thread? rolleyes.gif

PM me the link and I'll click it for ya.

This thread should be deleted since its useless without the link.

ETA On second thought, maybe it will keep others from starting the same thread.

Edited by big-J

I'm not playing this game all night, People will just disappear.

+1 I don't particularly like these threads. It does nothing for the forum and is solely for the ops own personal gain. So far none of them even bother to read the rules.

• Like 1

I thought there was a provision where you HAD to read the forum rules before you signed up, but maybe it is possible to just say 'yeah I read it' and go on. Wish folks would actually read them.

didn't realize it would be an issue to post it here. I personally would help someone out if all they needed was a click.

No worries, if it causes this much shit, mod please delete it, I was just trying to win a cool gun. I'll go elsewhere for help.

Why should we help you win a AK, when I'm sure all of us would like to win one also. What are we getting out of it giving you a point? Do we get a reach around at least?

If you want to win, spend as much time as I have going around posting on sites, and asking family and friends to go vote for you. I've done a lot of work trying to win the gun. That's all anyone has to do. Plus I'm trying to beat out a few dealers from the looks of it, who I am sure have these huge email lists....I can't compete against that, so I went to places where I thought I could find some friendly help.

I'm not playing this game all night, People will just disappear.

+1 I don't particularly like these threads. It does nothing for the forum and is solely for the ops own personal gain. So far none of them even bother to read the rules.

Please dont categorize me with all the others, I did read the rules, as I have said, I've been around here for a while, I didn't mean to post something that was "against the rules" and sorry if it causes issues. Like I said above, if its that big of an issue please delete and there will be no more issues.

So if you win it are you going to sell raffle tickets here for a penny each? You know, to help out a fellow member.

I'll send you a penny for every time you click the link, you know, if you need a penny that much.

didn't realize it would be an issue to post it here. I personally would help someone out if all they needed was a click.

No worries, if it causes this much shit, mod please delete it, I was just trying to win a cool gun. I'll go elsewhere for help.

Why should we help you win a AK, when I'm sure all of us would like to win one also. What are we getting out of it giving you a point? Do we get a reach around at least?

If you want to win, spend as much time as I have going around posting on sites, and asking family and friends to go vote for you. I've done a lot of work trying to win the gun. That's all anyone has to do. Plus I'm trying to beat out a few dealers from the looks of it, who I am sure have these huge email lists....I can't compete against that, so I went to places where I thought I could find some friendly help.

Please dont categorize me with all the others, I did read the rules, as I have said, I've been around here for a while, I didn't mean to post something that was "against the rules" and sorry if it causes issues. Like I said above, if its that big of an issue please delete and there will be no more issues.

I didn't categorize you, just stated that I dont care for these kinds of threads and that I dont think they have a place on this forum. As you've probably seen, others are doing the same thing as you and if you post three thread and three other member do the same then we've got a crap ton of crap that does nothing for noone. And I don't care so much that you broke the rules, I've made those mistakes before, just that you post an entire add that is solely for your own personal gain and ask others to help and that you've done the same to many other sites. It does not contribute to the forum at all. but this is just my opinion and doesn't mean a thing. Do what you will.

none of the other sites I've posted on (I'm a member there as well) has had an issue with it.

So if there is an issue, I am completely fine with this thread being deleted. It was never my intention to piss people off. And yeah I was trying to win a shiny new gun, I guess that is personal gain, but you don't get help unless you ask, so all I did was ask.

I didn't see that others were doing the same thing I was either

And no it probably doesn't contribute to the forum, but neither do footballs scores, what you ate for dinner or anything not related specifically to Saiga's in the case of this forum, but those all happen without a hitch no? And I posted it in the section that says anything goes in here, so I didn;t think it would be an issue.

Anyways I got rid of my post, so no more worries

Edited by Vanniek71

I didn't see that others were doing the same thing I was either

They were not as good at listening after being told, so they and their threads were removed.

Don't take this all too much to heart either, Your probably getting flack more than your due because of the others.

I do not approve of the posting due to Forum rules against it. Having said that however, it was posted under General Discussion "Any Topic is Welcomed Here" . Not everyone agrees with some of the other CRAP posted here.

I love this site, and don't want to cause issues, so I just made it a non issue.

Sorry it caused crap, like I said before I didn't mean for it to.

Now I'm going to go back to the thread about the drunk guy using his CCW...

• Like 2

Vinniek71, As I stated before:

this is just my opinion and doesn't mean a thing. Do what you will.

Don't take this all too much to heart either

What ^^^^ said. Im a grumpy old bastard.

Having said that however, it was posted under General Discussion "Any Topic is Welcomed Here" .

The forum had a problem with that kind of situation, people posting ATF Ban threads and Political discussion crap because they thought "Any Topic was welcome there."

http://forum.saiga-1...-politics-fine/

http://forum.saiga-1...__fromsearch__1

and from 2010

http://forum.saiga-1...post__p__520489

Edited by AZG

So if you win it are you going to sell raffle tickets here for a penny each? You know, to help out a fellow member.

I'll send you a penny for every time you click the link, you know, if you need a penny that much.

You seem a bit confused. Please show me where I asked for a penny. Thanks. I only asked if you were going to share your good fortune if you did win it. Apparently not.

BTW, if you need an AK you could always go buy one like everybody else does, you know.