WTS/WTT NIB S-20 w/ factory mags and spare bolt carrier

I have for sale or trade a NIB Saiga 20ga with 14 magazines. Everything is located in WV and if you live close to the northern pandhandle I can do a FTF. The first "I'll take it " gets it and it will be crossed posted so I will go by time stamps. Make sure your FFl accepts from a private seller if I have to have my dealer ship it it will be $25 extra. Here is what I got:

1) a NIB Saiga S-20 IZ-105 19" unconverted with 1 3" mag $500

2) a factory 2rd mag 20X70 $30

3) 5 factory 5rd mags 20X70 (2 are NIW) $150 or $30 each

4) 2 factory 10rd mags 20X70 $260 or $130 each

5) 2 factory 8rd mags 20X76 (1 NIW and 1 has a wedge to allow 70mm shells) $260 or $130 each

6) 2 factory 10rd mags 20X76 $260 or $130 each

7) a new US made clear 14rd mag $40

Prices do not include shipping. The only form of payment I take is Postal moneyorders. I am open to trades + or - cash I am looking for a milled AK, any Krinkov gun or kit. I may be open to almost anything else just ask. Thanks

post-21226-0-49606200-1322894110_thumb.jpg

post-21226-0-97707200-1323024425_thumb.jpg

post-21226-0-85332800-1323024442_thumb.jpg

Edited by SCHULTZE

1. Converted or non-converted?

2. Any interest in a milled MAK-90 with the original ugly buttstock, nicer but mismatched wood front handguards, that some asshat painted OD? As a partial of course.

It is unconverted and never had a round in it. and I would consider a MAK 90 as a partical as long as the metal and bore are in good shape I am not worried about the wood. You did mean the wood was painted OD not the gun?right.

Alas, no. The wood is completely unpainted, and all of the external metal has been painted OD green. The inside of the receiver has also been painted, including the FCG - the bullet guide, chamber and bore fortunately have not been. Looking at it carefully, it looks like the guy just rattle-canned it over the original finish. I bought this as a project gun, and haven't gotten around to the project yet. The plan was to sandblast and refinish with baked-on ceramic paint, and replace the furniture with a set from ironwood designs. Right now it has the original dark wood thumbhole stock, and a lighter set of handguards which look like they are correct for a Chinese type 3 AK-47. The big bummer is the need to refinish. I figure it's worth about $500 as it is.

BUMP!!!!biggrin.png

I am willing to sell the hi-cap mags seperate for the price listed but dont want to let the gun go till the mags are gone. Or the package is still availabe if you want it all we can talk a better price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Saiga 20 and the 2 10rd 2.75" mags are traded to universal_exports for a '93 Norinko Mak-90. The 4 remaining hi-cap mags are pending partical trade on theakforum.net for a milled Yugo M-70. Time to buy some 7.62.

The 4 2.75" 5rd mags are still available. Will trade for some 7.62 comm block mags.

And the bolt carrier I promised to Sunny months ago so it is now his. I will PM you later.

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.