WTS Norinco SKS - in great mechanical condition, bore is bright and shiny. Comes as pictured, with sling and 10-pocket stripper clip pouch, no bayonet. Also includes 10 stripper clips, not pictured. $300 + actual shipping.

Must ship to an FFL, or sell FTF in or around Omaha, NE - can come shipped from an FFL here, or directly from me - shipping will probably be lower if your FFL accepts shipments from individuals.

Possible trades (partial or full trades welcome) - 7.62x39 or 7.62x25 ammunition, Romanian TTC or Yugoslavian M57 pistol, extra factory magazines for either pistol - plenty of other stuff, if you want to trade, just let me know what you have.

gallery_12961_659_1518498.jpg

Edited by Shandlanos
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a spike bayonet for this.

The rifle will now include:

-Sling

-Folding spike bayonet

-Original Chinese stripper clip pouch

-One extra 10-round magazine assembly

-Ten 10-round stripper clips

Still $300 shipped

Edited by Shandlanos

The bayonet is here and attached to the rifle - locks correctly in both positions, and is very good at stabbing cardboard boxes. $300 shipped for rifle with bayonet, sling, stripper clip pouch, ten stripper clips, and an extra magazine assembly.

Numbers match on receiver, bolt and stock, looks like someone weakly EP'd digits into the bottom of the magazine like normal, but they're too light for me to decipher - probably matching as well, if they were legible.

Help me raise enough money to buy an M92 kit biggrin.png

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.