LGS says that they cannot get Saiga-12s because they aren't being

Please help me out here, my LGS says that they cannot get Saiga-12s because they aren't being imported right now.

Can you guys help me out and post a few importers to show to them. I was hoping to support a local business and I'd like to see what kind of price they can do.

Thanks, please let me know

"Not available" means that they are not interested in carrying them, otherwise they would find the distributer or importer and get them.

^^^This

Your LGS sucks, if they wanted to get you one they could EASILY. Supporting local business is good but not when the business is no good and doesnt care about making their customers(you) happy. At the least they are very poorly informed.

ETA

You should support a business member here and buy from them, b/c Im sure you will be looking for info about something or another relating to you S12 and this is the place you'll get that info.

Edited by big-J

Lol, another inmate in the peoples prison of md. It depends on the shop some just don't care and you should't care to give them business if thats their attitude. If i ask about a gun at my local gunshop i get an honest answer if he can or can not get something. It may take a few days for him to find out but he does find out.