this coming tax time, im going to be using my return to aquire a suppressor for my glock 23. im pretty excited about the idea. im looking at picking up a silencerco osprey 40. my only issue is the barrel selection. should i go lone wolf or storm lake? anyone use either? or is there any others that you guys can recommend, and for what reasons? i like the customizing options in the storm lake, but its a bit more than the lone wolf. or does glock offer any factory threaded barrels? thanks guys.

well after some searching, i found a few sites that sell factory threaded glock barrels, but they are only in .45 and 9mm. and from what i could gather, they are relativley new to the US. the storm lake barrles look pretty nice, but i dont know if they are any better over the lone wolf for thier higher price. i just noticed that they are in lenoir city, Tn, i just may swing by there and check them out in person. only about 25 mins. from me.

I just got my first threaded barrel for my G17 and it was a lone wolf. I compared the specs and couldn't find any negative reviews to make me spend 50% more on the storm lake. I don't like the wolf logo - but that still wasn't quite enough to make me spend that much more for just asthetics...

CTD had the best price when I was looking last month. ($110)

I just got my first threaded barrel for my G17 and it was a lone wolf. I compared the specs and couldn't find any negative reviews to make me spend 50% more on the storm lake. I don't like the wolf logo - but that still wasn't quite enough to make me spend that much more for just asthetics...

CTD had the best price when I was looking last month. ($110)

Annoying as hell that they charge extra, but you can have them place the logo on the underside of the barrel. Not sure how much extra, I think $10-$25.

well the logo really doesnt bother me, as i was going to prolly go with the black model anyways. but havent decided just yet. i may go stainless just for something to change up the look of the pistol. thanks for the input guys.