"Political Correctness" is simply a nefarious tool for suppressing our Freedom of Speech. Its whole purpose is to make it difficult and unpopular to speak the truth, therefore problems are not addressed, they are covered up. You can not be both honest and "PC" at the same time!

• Like 13

Though unpopular to admit:

Hate Speech is Still Free Speech!

The left's gradual definition shifting makes us all prone to persecution for exercising our First Amendment Right even if we don't espouse hate or say things in a mean spirit.

I love it when I hear some leftist pundit say, "Well I totally support the First Amendment, but this kind of Hate Speech needs to be stopped." It is far too similar to, "Well I totally support the Second Amendment, but these guns serve no purpose in our society and they need to be stopped."

• Like 2

The new Anti-Bullying Outrage is so soccer moms can feel like little Johnny and Susie won't get picked on as much but its true goal is to further erode our First Amendment rights - not mention create a new generation of pussies that can't handle criticism or strong personalities in a social setting.

• Like 1

No kidding BuffetDestroyer, i may be only 21 but it's not difficult to recognize that when you raise a generation of people, trying to protect them from ever 'feeling bad,' you raise a bunch of pussies. By not naming winners and losers even in grade-school sports so the losers don't feel bad, suspending kids for name calling because it's 'not nice', you raise them to believe they are always 'entitled' to feel good about themselves and get whatever they want (this is many people in the occupy movement). Parents need to start raising their kids with an attitude of 'suck it up and deal with it like a man.'

A lot of people blame it on this generation, but it's 50/50 shared on those who raised the pussies. I'm in school full time and workig full time and feel like punching some of those 'occupiers' in their mouths so they can't speak while I tell them to suck it up and start from the bottom of the workforce like everyone else.

• Like 3

Yeah fuck all those pussies who couldn't hack real life at 12 and killed themselves...the gene pool is better off eeh..

IMO, suicide at 12 implies a much deeper issue than hacking real life. I think the parents either emotionally/physically/whatever abusing those kids probably played a roll... Maybe it just comes down to those parents just not being involved at all with kids and not dealing with problems they may be having. When i was 12, suicide amongst myself and my peers wasn't even an issue. It seems like kids have a lot of emotional issues today....

.... cause they are raised to be pussies!

• Like 1

Yeah fuck all those pussies who couldn't hack real life at 12 and killed themselves...the gene pool is better off eeh..

IMO, suicide at 12 implies a much deeper issue than hacking real life. I think the parents either emotionally/physically/whatever abusing those kids probably played a roll... Maybe it just comes down to those parents just not being involved at all with kids and not dealing with problems they may be having. When i was 12, suicide amongst myself and my peers wasn't even an issue. It seems like kids have a lot of emotional issues today....

Or maybe the level of exposure and acceptance of activities such as teasing is so much more influential to developing psyche's that it traumatizes them and suicide is the solution in there minds...Now kids can be teased non-stop it seems like with all the new technology.

I will agree that the parents role's need to be stepped up and I know that might be an issue if no parents are around to actually raise their kids.

Edited by DJ Big Dog

Or maybe the level of exposure and acceptance of activities such as teasing is so much more influential to developing psyche's that it traumatizes them and suicide is the solution in there minds...Now kids can be teased non-stop it seems like with all the new technology.

I will agree that the parents role's need to be stepped up and I know that might be an issue if no parents are around to actually raise their kids.

I agree. With facebook, twitter, public forums, whatever else they want to use, there is a limitless number of ways to torture someone. that last part of my post was sarcastic.

This (internet bullying) brings up an event that i witnessed right here in my small community. A man was cheating on his wife (and mother of 3) with a woman that he worked with. The wife became very upset, as expected, when she found out. There was an insane amount of public bashing/bullying on a forum, through facebook and emails directed at this mans wife, from his mistress and a few of her friends. This ended with his wife murdering their 3 children and committing suicide. I worked with both the man and his mistress.

Obviously not the hypothetical 12 year old but still the same type of situation.

Unfortunately, the anti-bullying thing is going the wrong way.

There is one way to stop a bully. Kick His Ass.

If a teacher sees a kid physically bullying another, beat his ass...right there, in front of the kid being picked on.

If the bully's dad comes to school to then start shit, have him arrested, and have the school cops 'felony stop' his

ass....again, in front of everyone.

Might is Right...and More Might....is More Right.

• Like 1

I'm fairly sure that I could hurt anyone's feelings if I wasn't politically correct. Intentionally ​being offensive toward other people just to make your point is uncouth and hostile. However, I think that most people are overly sensitive.

• Like 1

Yeah fuck all those pussies who couldn't hack real life at 12 and killed themselves because they were being "bullied"...the gene pool is better off eeh..

I was a fat white kid in a mostly black school in the city here. I was punked untill 5th grade. I beat the hell out of a black kid. It was like Ralphy on a christmas story.After a bunch of fights we moved out of the city and I was the new kid and so it went on. Fat kids have it tough. I got in a lot of fist fights and went after anyone that talked shit. Ended after a few fights in school. I never held out untill after school. I wanted everyone to see the ass kicking happen. Most of these internet bullies just need there asses kicked once or twice. The old lady got pissed when I told the kids if anyone fucks with them light them up and I will deal with school. Doen't let anyone punk you. Punch them in the fucking mouth. Told the girl to kick the boys square in the nuts if they mess with her, then showed her the Ferris Bueller sister clip doing it. I got in some shit but WTF. I doen't want these kids to be candy asses out in the real world.

Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1

Yeah fuck all those pussies who couldn't hack real life at 12 and killed themselves because they were being "bullied"...the gene pool is better off eeh..

I was a fat white kid in a mostly black school in the city here. I was punked untill 5th grade. I beat the hell out of a black kid. It was like Ralphy on a christmas story.After a bunch of fights we moved out of the city and I was the new kid and so it went on. Fat kids have it tough. I got in a lot of fist fights and went after anyone that talked shit. Ended after a few fights in school. I never held out untill after school. I wanted everyone to see the ass kicking happen. Most of these internet bullies just need there asses kicked once or twice. The old lady got pissed when I told the kids if anyone fucks with them light them up and I will deal with school. Doen't let anyone punk you. Punch them in the fucking mouth. Told the girl to kick the boys square in the nuts if they mess with her, then showed her the Ferris Bueller sister clip doing it. I got in some shit but WTF. I doen't want these kids to be candy asses out in the real world.

I got mad as hell one night my neice said a high schooler pulled her pants down on the bus and she was only in 4th grade...we went to the school board and they were like it's just kids being kids...I saw red...I tought my niece how to box and told her if it ever comes to it to knock the hell out of someone and I will tell the school it was just kids being kids...I can't help it if my niece is not as big a pussy as that kid is...lol I taught my nephews and my own daughters how to rough house if need be.

On a side note: I mainly taught my kids to kick scream bite and everything no matter what, especially if a stranger tries to take them...I'd rather a creep kill my kid on a playground while they are fighting than submit to whatever they have planned wherever they were going.

• Like 1

This all really started in my view when the hippies of the 60's spawned a generation of bed-wetters. The hippies are now running things, and we are now experiencing the result. Here is an example of my tax dollars at work:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/07/world/united-states-to-use-aid-to-promote-gay-rights-abroad.html

Yakdung

This all really started in my view when the hippies of the 60's spawned a generation of bed-wetters. The hippies are now running things, and we are now experiencing the result. Here is an example of my tax dollars at work:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/07/world/united-states-to-use-aid-to-promote-gay-rights-abroad.html

Yakdung

I'm all for equal rights. I have friends that are gay and one close friend in particular. But not special rights. It sometimes seems as though, in seeking equal rights, some people are pushing for special rights or treatment.

http://www.nytimes.c...hts-abroad.html

Yakdung

I'm all for equal rights. I have friends that are gay and one close friend in particular. But not special rights. It sometimes seems as though, in seeking equal rights, some people are pushing for special rights or treatment.

"some people are pushing for special rights or treatment" Utilizing my tax dollars and then cramming an agenda down my throat.

Yakdung

• Like 1

People who commit suicide are pussies for taking the "easy" way out of their problems rather than dealing with them!

How's that for politically incorrect? boxing.gif

The Columbine fucktards took the "easy" way out. So did Sueng Hui-Cho at Virginia Tech. So did Eduardo Sencion at the Carson IHOP. I'm pretty sure all these people were bullied and didn't fit in so it isn't their fault that they did what they did - it was the bullies, right?

Every single kid gets teased at some point in his/her life! Life is fucking tough! Some do have it harder than others! Making a law won't fucking stop stronger people from preying on the weak. Learning how to stick up for yourself and better yourself is a better way of dealing with it instead of having Mommy come in and make it illegal for kids to call you "fatso" "four-eyes" and "retard" because that isn't going to do a damn thing except make Mommy feel good about herself and make you more of a fucking target to the bullies.

Meanwhile, if a white man kills a man who is not white, he gets a longer prison sentence because it was a "hate crime". Or if the victim was gay that is way worse of a crime in the eyes of the law and the murderer also gets a longer prison sentence because it is a "hate crime". MURDER IS ALREADY A FUCKING HATE CRIME! MURDER IS MURDER AND IT IS WRONG NO MATTER WHAT CATEGORY THE OTHER PERSON IS AND THERE SHOULDN'T BE PAROLE OR RELEASE FOR A MURDERER AT ALL IMO!

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 4

My 13 yr old has dished out his fair share of knuckle sandwiches, and he knows TKD(yellow belt). We have been called to the school many times because some bully pushed him one step too far and ended up on the receiving end of a few kicks and punches. Believe it or not, he has yet to be suspended for fighting after the bullies admitted to starting the frays. I told the principal straight up, "If someone hits him first, it's self defense and justified in my book."

The other thing that burns me is this "no score, everybody gets a trophy" crap. My kid tried soccer a couple of years ago, and at the end of the season, everybody got a trophy. I'll admit, his team sucked balls big time. They were in the bottom rung at the end of the "season". They got the same trophy as the rest of the kids. 2 weekends ago, he had a TKD tournament, and took Gold in both Pumsae and Fighting/Sparing(dojo took first place overall). They usually break the sparing up by belt color, then break the belt groups down between 4 mats. Each mat has 3 awards: Gold, Silver, Bronze. Well, this one kid was one of these, "you never hit a girl" types, got paired against a girl, and she mopped the mat with him. She got Silver. My son got his turn, and unleashed on her. She was good, but he got a well-placed kick in right at the buzzer, preventing a tiebreaker. After the awards were presented for their mat, this kid that lost goes all hysterical because he didn't get a prize. His sensei tried to explain to him this was a competition, but the kid wouldn't let up. Was his mom embarrassed? Hell no. She gets in the official's face and reads him the riot act for 1. Pairing him against a girl and 2. Not giving him an award for simply being there. My son's sensei has kicked kids out of his dojo for this.

many of thee OWS goofballs are from the "you are special, here's a cookie" education system. They have been told throughout school to go to college, get a degree, and you can get a 6 figure job. In college, it continues. What they don't tell the kids is that BS degree in why cow shit stinks is worthless in the real world. You just wasted about $200K and 4 years of your life for a piece of paper that says you are book smart, but not street wise.

• Like 2

BulletDestroyer- not gonna quote that whole thing but I've always said when it's brought up that suicide is pathetic- that really is the easy way out, that's why people kill themselves, because they can't handle life.

I think dying's easy; living is hard. So a hats off to everyone who gets up in the morning to face it.

So... should we be politically correct but pussies whose kids don't live into adolescence because they can't handle life, or get pushed around but punch the little f***** in the jaw because you've learned to stand up for yourself then give him one more for good measure so everyone knows you aren't going down without a fight?

Am I politically correct here? Nope, but my kids will live past 12 and be proud of it.

• Like 1

"Political Correctness" is simply a nefarious tool for suppressing our Freedom of Speech. Its whole purpose is to make it difficult and unpopular to speak the truth, therefore problems are not addressed, they are covered up. You can not be both honest and "PC" at the same time!

Correct. The ultimate slap in the face. Political correctness above security:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/06/military-growing-terrorist-target-lawmakers-warn/

Yakdung