Promag 410 drums are in.

Just ordered mine, It'll be here tomorrow, won't it. smile.png

The Post Office is messing up our shipping schedule with all the budget cuts. Probably the next day.

Got mine today. It locked into the gun just fine, but is sloppy as hell side to side and the front will rock up and down about 1/16". I loaded it up, and Shazam, it actually held 30 rounds. Dumped all 30 off the back deck. I think with a little epoxy, I can tighten up the fit and eliminate the rocking up and down. It's just to damn sloppy for me. I think it'd be better if we had to remove some material to fit them to each gun, rather than try and add material. It works, but no where as good a fit as the MD drums. I WILL NOT be sending it back, I like it too much, hell I just may order some more after Christmas. Thanks CSS

Edited by termite
Just ordered mine, It'll be here tomorrow, won't it. :)
Just ordered mine. victory.gif
I ordered one yesterday as well
Got 1 headed my way as well :D
Got mine today. Looks GREAT! So glad Promag stepped up to the plate! super_man.gif

Ok guys, quit bragin' and post some pics. I'm so jealous.dry.png

Edited by bigdaddyhatty

Cool stuff! Im trying to order one but I keep getting this message-

I entered CSS all caps...

A Note From carolinashooterssupply.com

The following fields are required or are invalid:

PromotionConfigNumber is required

Prefix is required

Sorry about the error codes. The server was going through an update. It appears all is back to normal now for orders.

You will need that little thing to load the drum, the spring tension is HELL. As for mine, I picked up some Loctite epoxy putty on the way home, added a bead of about 1/8" thick, across the front and about 1" down the sides. Let it set up, filed and fit to eliminate the rocking. It actually helped the angle of the shells, had a few yesterday jam against the, for a lack of better words, the extension on the top of the chamber. Dumped another 30 rounds, this afternoon, as fast as I could pull the trigger. I love this thing, it's ALMOST as fun as having sex. I said ALMOST. :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Did everyone get a loader with their drum? I did not. A major pain to load without it. Didn't even know there was one until I watched the video today and came back to read the new posts on this thread. Will email CSS and see if I should have gotten one with my order.

You can count on two parts for sure...the mag body and the follower (dummy round). Since the drum does not have a conventional removable floor plate, I wouldn't go as far as to call the back of the drum, or any other part, the floor plate.