Left Hand Saiga 12?

Left side ejection, I would guess is impossible, you would have to re-design the bolt. They are commonly adapted to have a left side charging handle, but they still eject to the right. Many forum business members could do the work, but you would have to contact them for their prices.

As a Southpaw, I find the Saiga (AK's in general) to be optimized for leftys. never been hit with a casing.

I said the very same thing to my Son Sunday after shooting my S12, keep your finger close to the trigger and pull the bolt with the right hand, lock the bolt back, change mags and never move your left hand.

He was not hit with any shells and I think will get one in any case. He has a left hand AR-15 and likes the left side ejection. I have seen a couple pictures/videos of left hand Saiga-12's and was just curious how rare and how hard it is to make.

He was not hit with any shells and I think will get one in any case. He has a left hand AR-15 and likes the left side ejection. I have seen a couple pictures/videos of left hand Saiga-12's and was just curious how rare and how hard it is to make.

When you see a picture of a left-handed S12 it's because the picture has been inverted.

• Like 1

I'm a lefty and have a left side mag release and an ambidextrous AR style safety. The charging handle on the right side is already optimized for a lefty. It's the perfect left handed setup. I never get hit with a fired hull, but sometimes get hit in the forehead if I manually eject an unspent round.

post-31037-0-37446700-1323188760_thumb.jpg