WTT .308 SAIGA CONVERSION,DRAGUNOV LOOK

I have my Saiga DRAGUNOV Look rifle up for trade.It has a new choate stock and a bulgarian ribbed top cover but I have the smooth one also.The wood handguard was cut and sanded down and covered with Alumahyde.The bottom of the handguard is flat,bench rest style.I have the factory gas tube or I have a ak type gas tube with the new matching choate handguards if wanted also.

The gas tube/top handguard is a new real russian.The brake needs pinned on,I lost the pin that come with it.The hammer needs a little filing ,it shoots fine but fails to reset the hammer some times,or the right .308 hammer would work to.It has about 50 rounds through it since new ,maybe a year old.

I would like to trade for a Bulgarian ak-74 type rifle Or maybe a Vepr or maybe a weatherby Mark V.Ill consider any trade just let me know.I am in KY if you want to do a FTF . Email Me DUfrainzz@hotmail.com

c6dcd8e0.jpg

857b7529.jpg

5aa26dda.jpg

637dc601.jpg

• 6 years later...

I still have this rifle up for trade.I dont think I have shot it since I originally did this post. It will come with the factory tube and the choat front gaurds,I think I have an ak tube for the choats.It will have the factory smooth tube also.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.