Anyone heard from Pauly recently?

Have not seen any posts from Pauly recently and was wondering if he is OK. Seems like the last post from him was organizing an Open Carry rally. Sure hope he did not end up a guest in the Portland City gated community.

Thanks for the update Sergii. I am very anxious to receive my glassed parts back and wanted to be sure he was ok.

Yes, I'm around.

Not on the forum or even advertising much... No time for that, just trying to turn out units. Yesterday & today were the first time in over a week that I even looked at any of technical topic sections in the forum.

Other than that, I've peeked at general & political a few times to keep up with the NDAA bullshit, but then I crash, wake up & back to work.

I got absolutely slammed when everybody sent me their stuff when the weather went to crap so I'm going full boar, however I can't hire anybody to do the important work without quality going down, so I'm stuck pulling 16-hour shifts..

I think your stuff's right about to run.

I'll see where you are & try to PM you in a little bit.

I'm shipping all single S-12 sets USPS next-day-air for the time being to shave a week off of shipping times.

If I miss a PM, get back to me.

Every now & again, one will fall through the cracks.

However, I can assure everybody that even though I'm slammed, I will never rush a part out & ship substandard work out the door. Even if it's a production run of a bunch of units for another builder...................................

All pieces I ship will always be the same as or better than any pictures people have ever seen posted.

That's important to me being as these pieces will last many, many years to come.

• Like 1

Looks like you are busier than a one-legged man in an ASS-KICKIN' contest Pauly. See that's what happens when you do such high quality work for a reasonable price. I have no problem with waiting my turn, so just keep on F..king the Chicken!

• Like 1

Check out what I just finished for a gunsmithing shop in Connecticut...

A customer of theirs wanted an extended standard charger, but didn't want it to be bolt-on...

Milled to perfection, it looks like it came from the factory with it. biggrin.png

Pictured on my shop-gun for effect;

0811280x347.jpg

0791280x479.jpg

0801280x961.jpg

It's a Tromix Vertical Charger used as an extended horizontal. smile.png

I think it's going to go over well. It's light weight & quicker / more comfortable to charge with than the factory, yet it stays with the factory location for people who want all of their AK based weapons to be set up the same. 027.gif

I'm going to be doing dual matching Tromix handles like that pretty soon as well.

Awesome. Can't wait to get the S12 running again. I got two tvs I need to destroy.

tvs are one of my favorite things to blow the crap out of

tv's and tannerite are always a good combination. but hell, tannerite and anything is a good combination

True, a friend of mine and I put 1 pound in an old clothes dryer. For lack of a better term, it was a blast!

Awesome. Can't wait to get the S12 running again. I got two tvs I need to destroy.

tvs are one of my favorite things to blow the crap out of

tv's and tannerite are always a good combination. but hell, tannerite and anything is a good combination

True, a friend of mine and I put 1 pound in an old clothes dryer. For lack of a better term, it was a blast!

Very nice! Last time i had some we put 5 pounds in an old fridge down at my buddies farm. Needless to say there wasnt a whole lot left 000.gif If i can get my old phone to turn on ill put a video up

Next off the mill is Brucey's canted Pauly's Piston upturned/extended charger in IceRack...

(Pictured on the shop-gun for effect)

0041280x434.jpg

0021280x382.jpg

0011280x473.jpg

Alljacks, yours are the next two chargers in line. Both the one you're paying for & the one I'm doing "on the house" since as you know, my process changed & I want both of them to look identical since both your guns are built the same....

Just a few more days.

Next off the mill is Brucey's canted Pauly's Piston upturned/extended charger in IceRack...

(Pictured on the shop-gun for effect)

0041280x434.jpg

0021280x382.jpg

0011280x473.jpg

Pauly,

Thanks your work on the first was Grade 1, it looked like it came from factory, well not really better then factory. I can't wait to see the new standard you've set.

Thanks as always,

AllJacks

Alljacks, yours are the next two chargers in line. Both the one you're paying for & the one I'm doing "on the house" since as you know, my process changed & I want both of them to look identical since both your guns are built the same....

Just a few more days.