WTS Bulgy / Russian 4.5mm Rear Trunnions 105.00 shipped

WTS Bulgy/Russian 4.5mm side folder trunnions 105.00 shipped.

22 Available

These are reversed engineered from a 86 Tula AK74U & Bulgarian AK74U Kit.

CNC Machined, Heat Treated 43-46 Rockwell. Blasted and Parked.

I tested fit & function on a NDS-2SF using the above kit hardware with out issue and solid lock up.

First to say “I’ll take it” and then follow up by PM or EMAIL ***Prefer Email***

Jroberts1968@hotmail.com

********** PLEASE MARK “I’LL TAKE IT” **********

Payment via M/O or PayPal + 4%

Shipping USPS Flat Rate

I ship the same day if payment is received by 2pm CDT

Located in Denton TX 76209

Cross Posted to the major boards

DSCN0968.jpg

DSCN0967.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

Hahaha, good answer! Well, you have the most difficult metallic part already done, Kvar makes the stock itself, and Brian of Dinzag has made the big pin and might be convinced to make more, so the latch parts and the rear button seem to be what's left. If you can reverse engineer the rear trunnion, you can do it! And make a killing 000.gif

Hahaha, good answer! Well, you have the most difficult metallic part already done, Kvar makes the stock itself, and Brian of Dinzag has made the big pin and might be convinced to make more, so the latch parts and the rear button seem to be what's left. If you can reverse engineer the rear trunnion, you can do it! And make a killing 000.gif

K-var has the rear hardware and the front hardware in stock. I may try to contract a Chinese company to do the entire stock.

Jim

Edited by Jroberts1968
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

K-var has the rear hardware and the front hardware in stock. I may try to contract a Chinese company to do the entire stock.

Jim

I hate to ask for a link...but I just can't seem to find them on K Var's website.

Thanks

Eric

ETA: Found 'em

Back latch: http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=17794&cat=251&page=1

Front latch: http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=17795&cat=0&page=1

And you have a PM concerning payment options.

Thanks

Eric

Edited by towerofpower93
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.