Burris Fast Fire mounting question

Thanks for all the info comparing different optics. What will I need to mount the Burris Fast Fire to the rail? Do I need a special adapter or does it mount without a plate? Basically I'm asking what you did to mount it to your gun.

Thanks.

CDNN now has mounts a LOT cheaper than anywhere else. I had bought a rail mount for my Docter red dot from Brownells for like $60, and then saw CDNN got them in stock for $20 and their version has the protective plates on the sides. I was weary of the quality, but when I got it in found that is was every bit as solid, so off the Brownells one went for return!

It's not a quick disconnect mount, but I have it on the side mount quick disconect rail so no need. I'm not positive the bolt pattern is the same on the Burris, but I thought I saw somewhere that it is.

Edited by ZZ33
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the info comparing different optics. What will I need to mount the Burris Fast Fire to the rail? Do I need a special adapter or does it mount without a plate? Basically I'm asking what you did to mount it to your gun.

Thanks.

I advise to buy Burris Picatinny protector and fix with it, if your Saiga foll down Protector save about 200 USD extra expenses.

IMG_8808.jpg

To me the best place for a Fast Fire is in place of the rear sight block. You can get the real AK one from Dinzag which also lets you put real foregrips on there, but then take off the leaf sight and bolt the Fast Fire on there.

Or even better would be if JMAC produces this product:

upperhandguardandlowerretainerwithr.jpg