Slidefire on a Saiga.... video

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saiga-12 test video. Awesome!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eft4hL74M4g

Well, it isn't on a Saiga 12, but it really looks like fun. I think I might have to get one of these.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwBSjoq7Hqo

Idk for $340 bucks....

Idk for $340 bucks....

There are always those guys that buy one and figure out that they can't afford to feed it. I'm waiting for that guy to decide to dump it for ~$200. I have seen it happen with the AR Slidefire stocks. Really looks like fun and I am wondering how long it will take to dump a MD-20 in a well running Saiga 12.

These stocks are a blast. I have one on a dedicated AR lower but yes it is expensive at about $8 in a four second mag dump. Valkyriearmament has a bunch of pics of this new AK model.

They are a fun toy, and would be a little more economical when dumping russian 5.45, but then you have to dedicate a gun rather than switching out a lower.

If someone in the Boise, ID area gets one, let me know. I'll cough up a ben franklin worth of ammo for a range moment before I buy one myself.

evlblkwpns, should be less than 5 seconds, because you can do that with a twitchy trigger finger. I figure about 2 secs for 20 rounds.

Edited by Scott Kenny

This would be nasty on a SBR Draco.... and loud.

That was my thought! I've got a Draco C sitting around that I planned on SBR'ing with this years bonus coming in a couple months.

There are some videos of this stock in action on Slidefire's facebook page now.

Damnit, there's another one Ill have to buy.

S12 is a must!!!!! That was great!

Now we got to buy 2.

YES!!! but ak first as I'll need another s12 first as my current one has a folder being added to it. I was looking for a reason to get a newIZ109. now how to fund this.....

who wants an AA12 now?

not me, s12 all day long! I love aks

Saiga-12 test video. Awesome!!

Pardon my choice of phrase, but.....

FUCK YEAH!!!! I'M THERE!!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like the S12 cycles faster than the AKs?

I don't know, but it seems like I want one for general ammo wasting and hell raising ;) It would be funny to shoot clays with one of those rigs. Speedround! 3 or 4 people throwing clays at once and a MD-20!

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

Now I want to fab up a ho-made model that bolts onto an Ace block and has a sissy pad.

I want to see this on some fancy race gun that is super low recoil and is compensated for muzzle flip, shooting slugs and buck.

Saiga-12 test video. Awesome!!

Pardon my choice of phrase, but.....

FUCK YEAH!!!! I'M THERE!!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like the S12 cycles faster than the AKs?

I don't know, but it seems like I want one for general ammo wasting and hell raising wink.png It would be funny to shoot clays with one of those rigs. Speedround! 3 or 4 people throwing clays at once and a MD-20!

\

That was my first thought when I seen those shells flying out.

How awesome it would be to have a bunch of clays in the air at the same time emptying a MD-20 at em!! greedy.gif

So Tom Knapp is gonna have to up his game when I get my hands on one of those022.gif

• Like 1

Does anyone know what rear trunnion they are using? I'm assuming a fixed stock trunnion? If so I will be changing my Draco ak104 project from a sidefolder to the fixed. This will work out great! Save $ and free up parts for another build. Anyone know what trunnion for sure?

That looked like sporting use to me. That is clearly more for fun than tactical advantage.

Look at the ground line behind his barrel. He must be shooting 2 feet over his initial aim point by the time he is empty.

Edited by GunFun

Does anyone know what rear trunnion they are using? I'm assuming a fixed stock trunnion? If so I will be changing my Draco ak104 project from a sidefolder to the fixed. This will work out great! Save $ and free up parts for another build. Anyone know what trunnion for sure?

Probably just a standard trunnion.