I was wondering what you guys are using for Holster, Belts, mag holder's, shell holders and such. I shoot manly uspsa, 3gun and steel. I need to take thing to the next level. I know a lot depends on the guns you shoot but I'm trying to get a good base to start with. Any advice would help.

I’d got my son a Blade Tech holster for his G17 and he likes it fine. We both use their mag carriers for Glocks and 1911 mags. I don’t remember what kind of pistol you’re using and if you’re staying with it and not adding a comp or optics it should work great for you. You may just be shooting open at 3 gun because of the use of a S12 for the shotgun so why get hammered at just pistol matches in open with a limited or production class gun having to shoot open because of a holster. To me plates is really the only one where your drawing speed may make a difference in your score and usually that’s after you’re up there shooting with the big boys (not one of my problems). I’ve got some open front holsters but like a little more security during 3 gun so I can’t jar the pistol out with a butt stock by accident.

I still like the Hogue one if your thinking about possibly changing guns or adding stuff to your existing gun in the future. I shoot left handed so when I buy something it’s a commitment cause I know I’ll never find someone else who’ll buy it off me.