Does anyone have any Saiga 5.45s in stock?

I just bought one from jgsales.com, it was $299 and they did have them. If you end up paying more than 300 before the shipping costs and the FFL fee, then you are getting a bad deal.

However my gun did have a ugly rectangle shaped box where something was scratched off. Gun is good though. Classic Arms has them also.

I just bought one from jgsales.com, it was $299 and they did have them. If you end up paying more than 300 before the shipping costs and the FFL fee, then you are getting a bad deal.

However my gun did have a ugly rectangle shaped box where something was scratched off. Gun is good though. Classic Arms has them also.

They etched out the mark of the previous importer. That can be fixed.

They etched out the mark of the previous importer. That can be fixed.

I'd like to have the rifle refinished with Norrell's polymer moly resin anyway. How do you fix the rectangle in the refinishing process?

JG Sales is out of them. I ended up ordering one on Thursday (12/15) from Arms of America. $352 shipped, the best price I could find. They shipped it out the same day and it is supposed to be at my FFL tomorrow.

They say they will match prices. I called them and its a bunch of BS and a lot of excuses on why they dont. I got mine from J&G $299