Non converted mag lock

I posted earlier on the 223 thread but I think it is in the wrong thread so sorry for the double up. Which kind or brand of mag lock should I get for a stock trigger location. Also I want a raa skeleton stock and I've notice about a 50 50 on if it needs a lock or not I'm just trying to clear it up I don't feel like going to jail any time soon.

Portagee Mike

Well I know it's Bs here in California you all a gonna love this one if you have a semi auto centerfire and you have a pistol grip or a thumbhole stock you have to have a mag lock. I checked it up and down since I posted this and I can't seem to find a way around it. My best guess is even if you owned a Remington Semi 300 dear rifle and put a thumbhole stock you would have a fixed mag. It is so unclear on all of our rules here that I don't think that the gun police could decipher it and that they could find a law broken on every single firearm in California.

Portagee Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at the raddlok for my unconverted rifle too. There are a few different ones out there with good and bad reviews on all of em. I hate the factory stock and so put the dragunov style stock on it so now I need a magazine lock. I hate it in CA but things may change soon.