I bought this a while ago and never put it on my 500 pistol grip because I heard once you swap the stock pistol grip off you cant put it back on. Anyways, I'd rate it as 99%. Has everything needed to install. I will sell for $50 shipped USPS money order only. Thanks for looking.

-John

post-19520-0-42370400-1324176899_thumb.jpg

post-19520-0-03690500-1324188738_thumb.jpg

post-19520-0-73941000-1324176920_thumb.jpg

post-19520-0-31354200-1324177007_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThirtyAughtSix

Just a note, this is still for sale. It's RED's if it doesn't sell by the time he has the money for it.

Yes by all means, I do not have a clam on it as of now.

Some one else step up if you want it.

I have to wait till after the first of the year, more like 2nd or 3rd week of January.

Sure you can swap them, but as soon as you take off the ORIGINAL pistol grip configured shotgun, it isn't an AOW (any other weapon, national firearms act, blah blah blah) anymore. If you put it back on it technically is manufacturing an AOW if I remember correctly.

• 5 weeks later...

Sure you can swap them, but as soon as you take off the ORIGINAL pistol grip configured shotgun, it isn't an AOW (any other weapon, national firearms act, blah blah blah) anymore. If you put it back on it technically is manufacturing an AOW if I remember correctly.

If your Mossberg 500 has an 18" barrel, it is not an AOW.

From the NFA: "Any other weapon. Firearms meeting the definition of “any other weapon” are weapons or devices capable of being concealed on the person from which a shot can be discharged through the energy of an explosive."

An long-barreled, pistol-grip shotgun is not an AOW, as it is not concealable. It is not an SBS, if the barrel is greater than 18" and the OAL is greater than 26"

That is why you can buy a pistol-gripped shotgun at the corner store, and not fill out any ATF paperwork. It is just a regular title 2 firearm.

If you DO actually have an AOW (pistol grip with short barrel) then you're basically correct.. you can't just go swapping them back and forth.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.