WTS: 500 .308 168gr Sierra Match King, $120 shipped!!

ARRRGGG!!!! These are bullets, not loaded amunition, I've had two people tell me they'll take it then figure out that Sierra is a bullet manufacturer. So here's your warning!!!

I had this listed in another thread in the WTS section but it was way down on the bottom and I had post earlier that everything listed was sold. Anyways, down to business. USPS money order only, I have a very good reputation on this site for selling items, I can give you references or you can search my name. Now on to the good stuff.

This is for a box of 500 168gr Sierra Match King bullets. I will let them go for $120 shipped, you really can't beat that factoring in the shipping cost if you were to buy online (on google shopping search the estimated cost + shipping for these is $160+

Thanks for looking.

-John

PS: I know it seems like I'm selling a lot of stuff but I sold my only .308 so I have no use for this stuff anymore. Plus I'm trying to get some cash back from the fucking I took from buying Christmas presents this year (I think a lot of you can understand that).

Edited by ThirtyAughtSix

Just private message me from the forum software, I really don't want to send me address through an aol server. If you don't know how to use it I'll explain it but I'll go ahead and send you a private message with my shipping info. You should get a red icon on the top of your browser window on this site when you get it.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.