Up for sale is two 15 round Surefire .410 mags and one 10 round. USPS money order only, I have good rep, first person that says "i'll take it" takes it.

Oh yeah, price. $75 shipped. Can't really beat that as these go for over $40 + shipping.

Merry Christmas.

-John

post-19520-0-26958200-1324335220_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone knows of how to contact John AKA ThirtyAughtSix, please PM me. He is a member in good standing on the forums, and I do not think he's taking the money and running. His pm's and forum activity have all been positive. He also has a list of friends on the forums. So I'm sure he's a stand up guy. So I figure that it may be possible that something has prevented him from shipping the mags I bought from him.

He has not been active on the forum since Dec 26 2011. If any one knows him outside the forum and knows if something has happened that would prevent him from shipping the mags out it would be much appreciated.

LRD

I also have a paid transaction pending with ThirtyAughtSix, and have not heard back from him in a few weeks. I'm also not at all concerned about his honesty, only that something may have happened in his personal life.

All these problems are resolved as of now. I won't get into too much of the personal problems I was having but I'm probably going to lose my best friend (not a dog). Thanks for the the concernes, the last thing I needed right now as trying to defend myself when I'm already down. You guys are great buyers and good people. Thanks guys.

-John

ETA: I thought I'd mention this to give a little perspective on how down and how the grieving/worries are affecting me... The aformentioned 410 mags, well, any time I do a small transaction involving a USPS money order I bring it to the PO with the item and pay for the shipping with it, just get it all done in one shot. Well, I thought I did that until I decided to log in tonight and read about not receiving the mags. They were in my trunk! I actually thought I shipped them. Anyways, I'm doing my best to keep my head up and I'll try and be around a little more but its tough right now. Oh, also thanks go to RED, he had a similar problem and was a true gentleman about it, saying he was more concerned about me than the money. This forum rules, lots of good people. Thank you all.

Edited by ThirtyAughtSix
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.