Last time somthin' this cool was offered up right before Christmas, People were fightin' in the aisles just to get one!....

Don't disappoint me!...

(Sale prices on the entire site good until the 23rd...)

http://juggernaut-graphics.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=30&zenid=e1735g4ilkpuhm64mkof4e2022

DSC06240.jpg

DSC06243.jpg

I'm guessing greg let you borrow his time warp...got my shirts in 1 day. Outstanding! The only problem is they were both for me and i ordered one as an extra large instead of large. I wasn't expecting them to arrive so fast so my XL will be a present for a friend and i'll just order another large later. Thanks for the deal, thanks for the shipping (or thank greg queen who lent you his magic wand), and thanks for the quality.

You know Drew...ya posted it about the day after I ordered my shirts tongue.png (speaking of which I'm pretty sure you beat CSS's shipping to get here.... impressive)

Thanks Joe! We have been working hard on improving our shipping speed. ... (LOL! I said "hard on"...)

You know Drew...ya posted it about the day after I ordered my shirts tongue.png (speaking of which I'm pretty sure you beat CSS's shipping to get here.... impressive)

Thanks Joe! We have been working hard on improving our shipping speed. ... (LOL! I said "hard on"...)

Well as long as you're not writing out the addresses I think Juggernaut Graphics will be ok.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.