My lovely bride has done it again. Fellas, I strongly recommend you find yourself a wonderful woman (If you haven't already) treat her with kindness and respect, and you will be amazed at the eccentricities she will not only tolerate but readily support.

Will be 25 years of marriage for us next year.

Looks like this may end up being my first NFA.

Special thanks to AZG for asking a lot of the questions already that I no I would be asking.

Also thanks to sunnybean, KC913, MCASSgt New River and all the other gentleman that are so willing to help.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all my Forum Brothers and Sisters.

post-15138-0-01325100-1324486095_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Well if she can top that off by making some kickass Matzah balls in a steaming bowl of rich-n-savory chicken broth... She is definitely a keeper!

I keep supplying my wife firearms & ammo, in return she keeps forgiving me when another strange gun turns up in the house... I'll keep'er!

Happy Hanukkah.... Christmas/kwanza/holidays/festive season/winter solstice and/or whatever else floats your boat this time of the year

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn! ...how many days of gifts to you get with Hanukkah?

I may need to seriously start thinking about converting!

Nowadays people are lazy. All I got from my dad was a bottle of tequila. It was very good tequila but still, only one bottle! WTF! Lol :)

• Like 1