Raise the Price of GlassBolt to $124.99 for even higher quality?

I just received my parts from Pauly and they look so amazing I didn't want to install them. Glassbolt fixed FTE and is way smooth. He even did the trigger mod for free and shipped it overnight. Next time I'm in PDX I'm bringing a case of beer. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

That being said you are losing way to much on shipping using overnight, and you obviously spend a ton of time as the workmanship is amazing. I totally agree with raising your price. Maybe 125 for glassbolt and 25 more for trigger with free priority return shipping or overnight for an additional 20.

Either way your a rockstar Pauly

Thanks

Josh

Edited by yousaveone
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not everyone will want it - I think you'll scare away a lot of customers as soon as you break that $100 mark. Leaving it an expensive option may be your best bet.   Alternatively, you can invest a

If people want that one, go for it, but the TX AKs feel cheap in comparison.This feels like a old-school high end trigger as pictured, the Texas AK only comes in doublehook, so most people have Tapco

Pauly,   I like the 'Alla carte' option. Like you say many of us are on a budget, and we all have different needs/wants. The ability to get exactly what a fair prices is a GOOD thing!

Pauly, Im 22 and incredibly tight with money. Your work is obvious quality from what I have seen. I got my S12 three days ago, taking it shooting on the sixth. I plan to have your work done on my weapon. (After I convert it and such)

Sure, I could spend hours with it in the garage, risk damaging it, and get a lower quality result. I could have one of my renters, a CNC machinist, do his best for free. Or, I can spend $100-150 and support a local business man. On this forum you have earned a name for yourself, and the laws of supply and demand apply.

If they demand more than you can do and your getting bogged down? Then jack the price up a bit. I will still pay.

That said, let me know when your jacking up the price so I can send mine in before that. :P Im a penny pincher. :)