So a fella lost a bet that the Green Bay Packers would go undefeated this season, and this was his wager...

It is probably the craziest idea I have tattooed on anyone! A close second was Batman on the toilet, reading the paper, but this is on a whole other level of WTF-ness!!post-16191-0-58356100-1324604234_thumb.jpg

He had me draw it up. I really enjoyed the awkwardness he was going through while describing the idea to me, in the lobby, in front of other customers who were openly laughing at him. I never really thought somebody would ask me "Can you draw me as a Goat, getting fucked by him as a Goat?"So, I took a couple photos of them and drew it up.

I live in Montana, so I know what a Goat looks like when it is fucking!!amazing.gif

you can cover that thing up or just hack off the leg, but poo pile girl is much worsewtf-tattoo.jpg

At least hers is just sharpie marker!!! Just another internet hoax there....Thank God!!

Nothing a little white out spread out all over her back won't fix. ee34382c.gif011.gif

• Like 1

Speaking of other reasons that tattoo is weird, whose idea was that particular design? Did the one guy say, "I bet you the Packers will go undefeated or I will get a tattoo of a goat version of you humping a goat version of me"? How much alcohol was involved in the making and taking of that bet?

Speaking of other reasons that tattoo is weird, whose idea was that particular design? Did the one guy say, "I bet you the Packers will go undefeated or I will get a tattoo of a goat version of you humping a goat version of me"? How much alcohol was involved in the making and taking of that bet?

The "Taker" was Very Very drunk, and said, if they did not go undefeated he would get a tattoo of him as a goat getting screwed by his friend as a goat, who was betting him. If they went undefeated, the rolls would have been reversed.

Oh, and the "Giver" paid for the tattoo.