Where can you buy Saiga7.62X39

How does the paper work take place I never did an on line gun purchase? I guess I have to go to a gun dealer and get the paper work done and have it faxed to Arms of America. Is that how it goes?

Bought mine at Classic Arms for $299 unconverted. Nice rifle with 14x1 LH threads under the FSB shroud. You should have had to have the dealer where you shipped to fax a copy of their FFL to Arms of America. They will ship the rifle to your local dealer, you fill out the paperwork, pay the transfer fee, and take the firearm home.

I bought mine from Atlantic Firearms. Got a good deal and they shipped it fast. I found a local FFL dealer that was already registered with Atlantic, so it made ordering a breeze. On their site you can search by state for FFL's http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/themes/atlanticfirearms/ffls/list.aspx If you find one local, you can just pick them when you place your order. But as I said, call them ahead and see if they will do the transfer. The rest is cake.

I got my Saiga today. I cleaned it then took it out in the rain for a test run. Fired 20 rounds with no problem. When the weather is nicer I will have to see about its accuracy. I do have a question about ammo. I have a few boxes of 7.62 Metak with M67 marked on the box. I don't remember when or where I bought it. Is this 7.62x39 and is it good for the saiga?

I got my Saiga today. I cleaned it then took it out in the rain for a test run. Fired 20 rounds with no problem. When the weather is nicer I will have to see about its accuracy. I do have a question about ammo. I have a few boxes of 7.62 Metak with M67 marked on the box. I don't remember when or where I bought it. Is this 7.62x39 and is it good for the saiga?

Anything would be fine for your Saiga. What you need to know is if it's corrosive. If so, just make sure you clean it after use.

Anything would be fine for your Saiga. What you need to know is if it's corrosive. If so, just make sure you clean it after use.

Thanks, Cleaning after use is SOP with me.

• Like 1

I purchased mine Converted for $450 @ Classic Arms

the bullet guide is welded solidly on both sides

all rounds and mags i have tried have worked flawlessly

i am very satisfied with the conversion, and glad i had it done for the cost of parts alone

thier website is very dated and you dont get much confirmation on your shipment, but all went fast and smooth

Edited by ransemvstheunman
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...