SSAK-47 Bump Fire Saiga 12 Shotgun Video

Does the s12 have to be converted for this stock to work?

The slidefire stock also needs to have the standard pistol grip nut, the CSS bolt on trigger guard will not work with this. Not sure about the Tromix bolt on TG but would guess it iss the same.

I got both from Atlantic and really like the Ak version on my Saiga rifle. 7.62 is still a little less expensive a case than 223!

Are you able to keep it on target in controllable 2 or 3 round bursts? Anything you don't like about it?

Hey guys need some help, got one of these two days ago on my s12, had issues with the trigger gaurd not working with it so milled the trigger gaurd off where the pistol grip bolts on had to drill the reciver so its just ssak on bare bottom of the reciver. Fits like a glove is lose an slides. dad got a 20 round mag dump with the federal bulk back.

I got home from work loaded back up the mag done 3 rounds then the round chambered but the trigger didnt reset. racked the bolt back ejected the shell out and the front of the shell had a gouge in it. then 4 more rounds same thing.. the spring is in place and it doesnt do it in semi auto.

Cleaned the hell outta it tonight. lubed er up and gonna try it out sat. see if that makes any difference but was hoping anyone has some info.

thanks fellas.

PS love the stocks got two ssar-15's and the ssak-47 on the s12 and the ar stocks on a 5.45x39 ar then a 556 ar work like a charm

All it would take is some idiot buying one and going out and commiting a crime. The media would make this thing look as if it were an "evil device" that turns your gun into a fully automatic machinegun.

Or countless videos online for the gvt to see.

put down the tinfoil! WE ARE THE GOVT!!!

they arent gonna do anything. its not a mg.